Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lesson on why you shouldn't use steroids young

acinto47

Registered
I'm not a young guy myself, I am almost 50 but I have a close friends son who took them at only 21 and now at 25 he is already going bald, has low testosterone levels, and has gained like 70 pounds of at since then. he also has elevated liver values and completely regrets it. i am curious to hear some stories you guys know?

I'm not a young guy myself, I am almost 50 but I have a close friends son who took them at only 21 and now at 25 he is already going bald, has low testosterone levels, and has gained like 70 pounds of at since then. he also has elevated liver values and completely regrets it. i am curious to hear some stories you guys know?

Sooooo..... did he use a proper pct ? How much did he take and what compounds? Any blood work ? And if he is low t now they would put him on test if he needed it, by the looks of it he just tossed a bunch of stuff in and said fuck it, i don't ever advocate any one young use anything and I preach learning and research and learning from guys who are expert's in this type of lifestyle and the right way to go about it.

Younger people actually have a better chance of recovering natural levels after cycle, better chance of keeping lipids in check during cycle and with a more active thyroid and higher levels of natural growth hormone they get better results. The problem with young people doing steroids isn't damage to their body its just being dumb and reckless. A test only cycle to a kid in their 20s is safer than in their 50s. The problem is kids in their 20s want to run 500 compounds at 1000mg each while taking clen and then go out drinking and partying all weekend.

Its not an age thing it's a maturity thing.

Younger people actually have a better chance of recovering natural levels after cycle, better chance of keeping lipids in check during cycle and with a more active thyroid and higher levels of natural growth hormone they get better results. The problem with young people doing steroids isn't damage to their body its just being dumb and reckless. A test only cycle to a kid in their 20s is safer than in their 50s. The problem is kids in their 20s want to run 500 compounds at 1000mg each while taking clen and then go out drinking and partying all weekend.

Its not an age thing it's a maturity thing.

This here is literally spot on! maturity is the best but it’s hard for most and I do fall guilty in that. But I have Always felt there is no right age to even use steroids but in health wise I’d prefer someone use it young in their twenties when they can focus on themselves and have fun and they recover easier to natural test they can have their fun and curiosity with roids than come off as after it’s no fun no more and you can’t fill that hole of emptiness that people try to fill to feel satisfied after taking steoirds and doing more cycles but it’s not the case.. when you get older you got kids and wife most likely that’s how life works for most people, why use steroids older when you got a wife and kids like what’s the goals from it 🤷🏻*♂️ All you’ll do it mess up your health more and might cause some mental health issues to blasting when you have these stresses in your life gear wont help with that at a older age. Steroids are not good anyway and have no place in anyone’s life style in my opinion but they can be fun and I had my fun with them no regrets, only regret was when I went back on after coming off everything and pct for 3 months last year planning to never go back on but I went back on because of the amount of pain I was mentally I thought steroids was the way out but it wasn’t. Now I gotta pct again when I never even properly did a cycle but just cruised and did 1 week blasts to See if I wanted to cycle again. Just wish I could go back in time and do those cycles back than when they fun I was 17 when I started and stopped 18 but tried to cycle when I was 19-20 which I’m 20 rn, but I just felt horrible after one week and threw the roids out..

The main issue is that the younger guys have this perception that taking steroids is going to make them jacked and ripped. The truth is that steroids will help but they have much less of an impact than people think. Maybe this is because they are illegal so guys think they must be magic drugs.

This here is literally spot on! maturity is the best but it’s hard for most and I do fall guilty in that. But I have Always felt there is no right age to even use steroids but in health wise I’d prefer someone use it young in their twenties when they can focus on themselves and have fun and they recover easier to natural test they can have their fun and curiosity with roids than come off as after it’s no fun no more and you can’t fill that hole of emptiness that people try to fill to feel satisfied after taking steoirds and doing more cycles but it’s not the case.. when you get older you got kids and wife most likely that’s how life works for most people, why use steroids older when you got a wife and kids like what’s the goals from it 🤷🏻*♂️ All you’ll do it mess up your health more and might cause some mental health issues to blasting when you have these stresses in your life gear wont help with that at a older age. Steroids are not good anyway and have no place in anyone’s life style in my opinion but they can be fun and I had my fun with them no regrets, only regret was when I went back on after coming off everything and pct for 3 months last year planning to never go back on but I went back on because of the amount of pain I was mentally I thought steroids was the way out but it wasn’t. Now I gotta pct again when I never even properly did a cycle but just cruised and did 1 week blasts to See if I wanted to cycle again. Just wish I could go back in time and do those cycles back than when they fun I was 17 when I started and stopped 18 but tried to cycle when I was 19-20 which I’m 20 rn, but I just felt horrible after one week and threw the roids out..

That is why I value and love sarms so much. Way less suppressive easier recovery less pct needed and overall can remain healthier with less sides

Most younger guys dont have the discipline to correctly use steroids and when they do its a disaster. You test levels should be plenty healthy for natural growth up until at least mid to late 20's unless you have a HPTA problem to start with.

I dunno I mean I personally would never take steroids before 30 but thats me. Im 40 next year and I first dabble when prohormones were the big thing back in the late 2000s early 2010. I was 30 and they worked but after doing 2 courses of havoc/epistane and feeling like shit I stopped and didnt touch anything again until i was 34.

I mainly use sarms now with some occasional low dose test and primo runs but thats it and im in better shape now than I ever was.

Its a tool that most younger guys dont understand how to properly adapt to and utilize.

I did my first cycle at 19 years old. I did a 250mg cycle for 6 weeks lol do I regret it? yes I do. I waited till I was 22 to do my next cycle an did test and deca. I ran pct and never really recovered from it. went to a dr. and he gave me 50mg Pharma clomid 4x a week for 3 months. The highest my total T got was 400ng/dl. I have battled with getting on Trt with many dr. Looking at my age now I am 25, and past they always push me out the door. I have stayed on 200-250mg of test cyp for the last 2 years and get my labs done every 3 months.i have taken 2-3 small 6-8 weeks cycle since then but very mild. I still do not know the full consequence of my actions yet. I have lost my hair but I shave it now which is honestly easier. I feel healthy and my labs are good. in the future I hope having kids will not be a problem. I suggest on waiting till a later age but hey I have made gains lol

i just want guys to understand something that isn't confirmed in this thread and that is that it actually IS NOT easier to recover from steroids if you do them at a young age. the reason for this is your hormones are CHANGING when you are in your late teens till early 20's. so if you use steroids during that time you will mess around with your bodies maturation process of the reproductive system. this is why guys who run steroids at 19/20 always have low T in their late 20's. in all my years looking at bloodwork i can tell you it is 100% of the time this happens. so you are best waiting till your reproductive system is FULLY DEVELOPED which is closer to 25-28 years old

i'm talking strictly reproductive health. not talking about heart health or liver etc which is a different argument

Back
Top Bottom