Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lessons Learned...

NY REBEL

Team,
We have an incredible amount of knowledge on this board. From nutritional information, training programs, cycling advice, supplementation guidance, etc.

What I've come to see however, is in many situations, if there is a member in need of help, many of the answers are readily available from us, but they may have asked too late, maybe didn't realize they even had a question, may be in what could have been an easily avoidable situation.

So, trying to be proactive, rather then reactive, I wanted to start a thread on our lessons learned, from any of these aspects. This could be a quick reference, and help others maybe learn more tricks of the trade, without finding out the hard way on there own...

So let's see it... What's some of your best lessons learned!?

I'll start..

1. If you decide to begin a cycle, make absolutely sure, you have every single item you will, or might possibly need, in your possession, before you consider starting. Including, the product you desire to use (full quantity) full support (N2Guard, etc) adequate ancillaries (AI, caber, etc) and full PCT. (follow the perfect pct program)

What's the evo communities lessons learned? maybe we can help others..

Bloods are important.

Orals are mostly shit except pre contest. Results are short lived

Drugs can't help a shit diet.

Great thread!

I was in a similar situation, had a bunch of stuff lined up for my first cycle. I thought I had everything planned out the right way, come to find out I was wrong of course.

Wound up miscalculating the AIs I had on hand. And what do you know, Mrs. Gyno appears. I had to scramble on the trading thread in order to pick up some more Aromasin and Letro (just in case).

It was pretty bad, but LESSON LEARNED for sure!

Research. Research. Research. Know what your putting in your body. For my first cycle I completely listened to what someone else was telling me to do. Educate yourself. Get feedback from experienced users not someone who is just copying and pasting info they found on Google.

Research. Research. Research. Know what your putting in your body. For my first cycle I completely listened to what someone else was telling me to do. Educate yourself. Get feedback from experienced users not someone who is just copying and pasting info they found on Google.

Good one! Know exactly what your dealing with!

I've got one. Not a lesson but my own experience. Don't go crazy with early cycles or use very high doses. Find out how your own body reacts to substances first. Then go big after knowing you'll do OK on said drugs. Do research and then even more. As vets questions that have been in the game longer.

I've got one. Not a lesson but my own experience. Don't go crazy with early cycles or use very high doses. Find out how your own body reacts to substances first. Then go big after knowing you'll do OK on said drugs. Do research and then even more. As vets questions that have been in the game longer.

Great point.. People jump in mega doses expecting immediate results.. Not taking in account the safety risk.

Very great point made. That's where alot of guys go wrong, wanting the make the jump from novice to expert in their first run.

That's the formula for destruction

I have found i dont need to run nearly as high of compounds as people suggests to see results.

I have also learned that you just can trust everyone in a ugl black market.

I have found i dont need to run nearly as high of compounds as people suggests to see results.

I have also learned that you just can trust everyone in a ugl black market.

Very true.. Need due diligence

This 1 Point can not be Stressed Enough.
I just corrected a Guy on my Facebook Page yesterday.

He had 2 Different possible "1st Cycle" layouts.
One a Bigger Disaster than the other, with 3 Compounds and No AI.
On 1 Cycle he wanted to Run "Dbol & Deca & Test"
On the other He wanted to Run "High Test & Deca & Tren".

I had to fight the Urge to Lay into him.
Plus, on Facebook it's hard to type out things Concisely......................................... JP

don't go into a cycle if:

1. you have existing health issues
2. have existing gyno or sensitivity
3. don't have everything on hand including extra's just in case something goes wrong
4. you aren't already in top shape and conditioning (mean muscle conditioning)
5. are still figuring out how to train or eat
6. aren't being consistent in your lifestyle
7. have blood work so you know your baselines

This 1 Point can not be Stressed Enough.
I just corrected a Guy on my Facebook Page yesterday.

He had 2 Different possible "1st Cycle" layouts.
One a Bigger Disaster than the other, with 3 Compounds and No AI.
On 1 Cycle he wanted to Run "Dbol & Deca & Test"
On the other He wanted to Run "High Test & Deca & Tren".

I had to fight the Urge to Lay into him.
Plus, on Facebook it's hard to type out things Concisely......................................... JP

don't go into a cycle if:

1. you have existing health issues
2. have existing gyno or sensitivity
3. don't have everything on hand including extra's just in case something goes wrong
4. you aren't already in top shape and conditioning (mean muscle conditioning)
5. are still figuring out how to train or eat
6. aren't being consistent in your lifestyle
7. have blood work so you know your baselines

These should be the terms and conditions of the lifestyle...

I learned the hard way and got a lump under left nipple. I took advice from a friend and he said nolva is all you will need during cycle and for pct. Boy was he wrong. Guys gyno sucks so please be prepared before hand. Thanks

I learned the hard way and got a lump under left nipple. I took advice from a friend and he said nolva is all you will need during cycle and for pct. Boy was he wrong. Guys gyno sucks so please be prepared before hand. Thanks

Ouch! Your definitely right...

Another lesson was high blood pressure(ny knoelws the danger of BP) so keep watch cause it can kill you. Do BLOOD WORK...!!!!!

Another lesson was high blood pressure(ny knoelws the danger of BP) so keep watch cause it can kill you. Do BLOOD WORK...!!!!!

Absolutely...

Back
Top Bottom