Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let's do this. 1st cycle.

I am doing great. I had one more shot this morning, it was really smooth as usual (except when I did delt). The diet, gym and supplements is all good. I probably need to drink more water. I struggle trying to drink at least half gallon every day. This is week # 4 and the results are coming, about 10 lbs of muscle and water and some fat I am sure. My balls are definitely smaller as expected. Some days I just feel tired and had to drag myself to the gym, not too bad. I lifting about 10-15% more weight than 4 weeks ago. So far I am pretty happy but still not even half way into the cycle. Question for the Vets , I read that the effects of test-E really are more noticeable after week # 5. Can anyone confirm that?. I was also considering getting blood work just to have more information. when is the best time to do it?

bro you should feel test within the 1st 10 days not 5 weeks...its in your system so it should hit if it's real....

It is looking sweet. Feels so great to see how EVO community members learn from this forum, and are able to compose such good cycles. My only suggestion would be to make the PCT a week longer, and as many have already mentioned, start the PCT a couple of weeks after ending the cycle.

Also, it is nice to see such a thorough log here! Good luck with it!

May Cycle.jpg Here is a better screenshot of my cycle calendar. I can't attach an excel file here.

Saw your post in my thread about having a very similar cycle to the one I was planning. I'll definitely keep following your progress in here. Did have a question though. How much did you end up spending all together once you worked out how much of everything you needed?

Saw your post in my thread about having a very similar cycle to the one I was planning. I'll definitely keep following your progress in here. Did have a question though. How much did you end up spending all together once you worked out how much of everything you needed?

Sorry for the late response, I was gathering all the info. Here you go:

Blood Work $60.00
2 bottles of LiquiAroma $149.99
Test (min order $400) $400.00
1 bottle - HCGenerate $77.00
1 bottle - HCGenerate ES $149.00
2- N2 Guard ($84.99 each) $169.98
Shipping $4.99
syringes, needles, etc $38.34
Clomid (purchased oversees very cheap) $50.00
Nolva (purchased oversees very cheap) $50.00
TOTAL $1,149.30

I am not counting whey protein and creatine since I take them all the time and not as part of a cycle.

I hope this helps you out.

Back
Top Bottom