Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lethargy from 30mg RAD140? How long to take to kick in?

retlif93

Registered
Almost three weeks into my RAD140 only cycle. The first two weeks I only 20mg a day and for a while felt anxious had slightly increased BP but my strength was increasing. I started to feel pretty damn good just in general and my anxiety and Bp returned to normal.

I decided to bump it up to 30mg a day and started doing this about three days ago. And all of a sudden it's like I feel weak. I'm waking up and having this lethargy and even after taking the RAD140 I feel slow and my workouts have been suffering. It's like a light headed slow feeling.

I know that RAD140 starts to have diminished returns. 20mg is stronger than 10 but 30 (from what I've read) seems to be the point where if you go higher just do a real cycle.

Am I just coming down with a cold or is it that this higher dose is suppressing me or giving me bad side effects? Should I try dropping it back down to 20mg and see if it goes away?

Also, how long does RAD140 take to kick in? Almost three weeks in.

Almost three weeks into my RAD140 only cycle. The first two weeks I only 20mg a day and for a while felt anxious had slightly increased BP but my strength was increasing. I started to feel pretty damn good just in general and my anxiety and Bp returned to normal.

I decided to bump it up to 30mg a day and started doing this about three days ago. And all of a sudden it's like I feel weak. I'm waking up and having this lethargy and even after taking the RAD140 I feel slow and my workouts have been suffering. It's like a light headed slow feeling.

I know that RAD140 starts to have diminished returns. 20mg is stronger than 10 but 30 (from what I've read) seems to be the point where if you go higher just do a real cycle.

Am I just coming down with a cold or is it that this higher dose is suppressing me or giving me bad side effects? Should I try dropping it back down to 20mg and see if it goes away?

Also, how long does RAD140 take to kick in? Almost three weeks in.
where did you get it from? have you had bloodwork?

Need more information! Where did you get it from ? Also recommend bloodwork 100%

Bought it from eSarms. Actually had a second order just come in.

Since I posted this I've been feeling better, but still waking up tired and kinda lethargic. Just tired. Maybe it's because I've been working out so hard? I find myself at the gym for over an hour, usually two hours and I train heavy at the start then do a lot of high volume to finish.

But on anavar and ostarine my strength was really good. I'm almost 3 weeks in. I notice my pumps are stronger but my strength is mildly increased. How long does this take to kick in? I know I didn't feel ostarine until the fourth week and felt awesome. But this, I'm just tired and my strength doesn't really feel incredibly better.

Thanks for the replies.

Since I posted this I've been feeling better, but still waking up tired and kinda lethargic. Just tired. Maybe it's because I've been working out so hard? I find myself at the gym for over an hour, usually two hours and I train heavy at the start then do a lot of high volume to finish.

But on anavar and ostarine my strength was really good. I'm almost 3 weeks in. I notice my pumps are stronger but my strength is mildly increased. How long does this take to kick in? I know I didn't feel ostarine until the fourth week and felt awesome. But this, I'm just tired and my strength doesn't really feel incredibly better.

Thanks for the replies.

Possible. How much sleep you getting?

Thanks for the replies.
im sure its from working out more etc... thats obvious... rad can take some weeks before you really begin to see a lot from it

Thanks for the replies.
You dont want to compare it to steroids. Obviously it's going to be a little milder on strength gains than a steroid

Thank you for the replies everyone.

I've always trained this way, start out heavy for a few sets. Then do moderate weight high reps high volume. That's why me becoming tired and feeling sluggish was alarming, except for the fact my strength has begun to increase so that could explain some things.

As an update, I dropped down back to 20mg. And I feel awesome like I did before. I just have this overall well rounded good feeling back again. I'm more uplifted and saying hi to people at gym and feel social. Very interesting side effect. I just feel better.

Last night was the last time I took 30mg. I couldnt sleep, I felt awful. I woke up multiple times and thought I was going to stroke out or have a a heart attack. Maybe my body needed more time to adjust, or maybe 30mg is the kind of ending point of this SARM for a lot of non steroidal users because it starts to have some bad sides higher up, I don't know exactly but I know I felt like absolut shit.

Today I woke up, took 20mg and felt great. I went to the gym despite not sleeping well the previous night and had an amazing workout. Im consistently squatting 315lb for 8 reps and slowly being able to do it for multiple sets. It's exciting, it's motivating. The strength is coming and the pumps are really, really fucking good. It might just be the sweet spot for RAD is 10-20mg unless you slowly taper up. Overall feeling much better since I lowered the dosage.

i always say 10mg of RAD is enough. i was the first person to actually start pushing that years ago in my writeups, before guys were saying 30mgs which was ridiculous. just trying to make more $$$.

Thank you for the replies everyone.

I've always trained this way, start out heavy for a few sets. Then do moderate weight high reps high volume. That's why me becoming tired and feeling sluggish was alarming, except for the fact my strength has begun to increase so that could explain some things.

As an update, I dropped down back to 20mg. And I feel awesome like I did before. I just have this overall well rounded good feeling back again. I'm more uplifted and saying hi to people at gym and feel social. Very interesting side effect. I just feel better.

Last night was the last time I took 30mg. I couldnt sleep, I felt awful. I woke up multiple times and thought I was going to stroke out or have a a heart attack. Maybe my body needed more time to adjust, or maybe 30mg is the kind of ending point of this SARM for a lot of non steroidal users because it starts to have some bad sides higher up, I don't know exactly but I know I felt like absolut shit.

Today I woke up, took 20mg and felt great. I went to the gym despite not sleeping well the previous night and had an amazing workout. Im consistently squatting 315lb for 8 reps and slowly being able to do it for multiple sets. It's exciting, it's motivating. The strength is coming and the pumps are really, really fucking good. It might just be the sweet spot for RAD is 10-20mg unless you slowly taper up. Overall feeling much better since I lowered the dosage.

Not sure if you made a mistake in writing this, but are you saying you took 30mg the night before and then another 20mg first thing in the morning? I believe you're just supposed to take it first thing in the morning. That's what I've read and am currently doing.

Back
Top Bottom