esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lethargy and ED on TBOL?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well damn I just learned something new. I always thought sensitive nips was the start, and then I would take aromasin. So I would basically take aromasin here and there

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    A test booster won't do a damn thing if you're already on trt, a testosterone booster naturally boosts t levels but if you're already supplementing with exogenouse testosterone it will not increase your total t levels. It sounds to me like a blood pressure problem which is likely given the fact that you're already on blood pressure meds. High blood pressure is known too cause lethargy and Ed. Are you sure you have actual tbol and not low-dose Dianabol?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead13#2 View Post
    A test booster won't do a damn thing if you're already on trt, a testosterone booster naturally boosts t levels but if you're already supplementing with exogenouse testosterone it will not increase your total t levels. It sounds to me like a blood pressure problem which is likely given the fact that you're already on blood pressure meds. High blood pressure is known too cause lethargy and Ed. Are you sure you have actual tbol and not low-dose Dianabol?
    I was actually thinking that it was actually Dbol instead to Tbol because I gained 8 pounds in 9 days and I wasn't eating a lot or at least not anymore than normal. It doesn't matter now as I threw it away because it was obviously affecting me negatively and I am going to take a rest and just stay a little higher test dose and then maybe do a SARMs cycle in the near future. I've been off of it for like 6 days now and feel much better and I am slowly losing the weight that I gained.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ya that's most likely what happened, those weight gains are not at all typical of tbol, you had dbol my man. Whatever lab you were using id suggest you don't use them again.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneticFreak23 View Post
    My Heart Health is good. I just have mild hypertension and am on BP medication.
    lol you sure you should be juicen brah?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Duuuude, Iím on 80 mg tbol and aside from strength gains and Iím harder Iíve no weight increase. (Tho am cutting)

Your taking dbol.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234