Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Letro

  1. #1
    Advanced Cyborg Brother sisir012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    INDIA kolkata
    Posts
    2,630
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Letro

    One my friend currently he run 500mg test with Ai and after 6 weeks he did blood work mainly E2 and his E2 is 50.76pg/mL little bit heigh his right side nipple slightly sensitive not too much now guys what would be the solution this condition he want to use letro your opinion
    EAT HEALTHY THINK BETTER

  2. #2
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,095
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What dose and what AI has he been using?

    For me I have to take 20mg ED Aromason when running 500mg Test a week.

  3. #3
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,079
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Letro is very strong and tough to dial in. As stated above id adjust whatever AI he is using and slightly bump the dose.

    If he really is concerned about gyno he could run letro but its again much stronger and easy to crush your estrogen which isnt a good thing either.

  4. #4
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    50
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    Letro is very strong and tough to dial in. As stated above id adjust whatever AI he is using and slightly bump the dose.

    If he really is concerned about gyno he could run letro but its again much stronger and easy to crush your estrogen which isnt a good thing either.
    Totally agree. I hate letrozole. Joints would hurt, morning wood is gone, gains would slow down. I know people who claim to have used this to shrink gyno down but... idk if its worth it. Id just use a double dose of exemestane or arimidex for a few days.

  5. #5
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,079
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RoundTwo View Post
    Totally agree. I hate letrozole. Joints would hurt, morning wood is gone, gains would slow down. I know people who claim to have used this to shrink gyno down but... idk if its worth it. Id just use a double dose of exemestane or arimidex for a few days.
    Exactly I only recommend it for people who are extremely estrogen prone or if they are trying to get rid of existing/growing gyno.

    Otherwise its just so harsh and makes you feel like ass its not worth it.

    I also feel that if you are that estrogen prone then maybe aromatizing compounds are not for you. I have buddies who use letro and they complain about the exact symptoms you describe above and its like well yea no shit why are you using letro?

  6. #6
    Advanced Cyborg Brother sisir012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    INDIA kolkata
    Posts
    2,630
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChad View Post
    What dose and what AI has he been using?

    For me I have to take 20mg ED Aromason when running 500mg Test a week.
    12.5 eod he using, should he go ed
    EAT HEALTHY THINK BETTER

  7. #7
    Advanced Cyborg Brother sisir012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    INDIA kolkata
    Posts
    2,630
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    Letro is very strong and tough to dial in. As stated above id adjust whatever AI he is using and slightly bump the dose.

    If he really is concerned about gyno he could run letro but its again much stronger and easy to crush your estrogen which isnt a good thing either.
    No he don't want use letro but he want to control this situation slightly right nipple sensitive happens but not it all time
    EAT HEALTHY THINK BETTER

  8. #8
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    44,536
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    a simpler solution for him is lowering the test dosage or just stopping it and calling it a day

    then learning from this and next time being more smart about proper AI dosage. bloodwork is key otherwise you are shooting in the dark
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  9. #9
    Advanced Cyborg Brother sisir012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    INDIA kolkata
    Posts
    2,630
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    a simpler solution for him is lowering the test dosage or just stopping it and calling it a day

    then learning from this and next time being more smart about proper AI dosage. bloodwork is key otherwise you are shooting in the dark
    50.76pg/mL consider a very high estrogen? Now he start to taking Ai 12.5 Ed
    EAT HEALTHY THINK BETTER

  10. #10
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21,539
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    are you even sure he has legit aromasin? is he sure hes actually dosing 500 mg? clearly whatever hes taking is not enough to prevent the issue... he should lower his test dose and bump the aromasin up to every day and then recheck things

    letro is not the route he wants to go at this point

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •