Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro

sisir012

Advanced Cyborg Brother
One my friend currently he run 500mg test with Ai and after 6 weeks he did blood work mainly E2 and his E2 is 50.76pg/mL little bit heigh his right side nipple slightly sensitive not too much now guys what would be the solution this condition he want to use letro your opinion

What dose and what AI has he been using?

For me I have to take 20mg ED Aromason when running 500mg Test a week.

Letro is very strong and tough to dial in. As stated above id adjust whatever AI he is using and slightly bump the dose.

If he really is concerned about gyno he could run letro but its again much stronger and easy to crush your estrogen which isnt a good thing either.

Totally agree. I hate letrozole. Joints would hurt, morning wood is gone, gains would slow down. I know people who claim to have used this to shrink gyno down but... idk if it’s worth it. I’d just use a double dose of exemestane or arimidex for a few days.

Totally agree. I hate letrozole. Joints would hurt, morning wood is gone, gains would slow down. I know people who claim to have used this to shrink gyno down but... idk if it’s worth it. I’d just use a double dose of exemestane or arimidex for a few days.

Exactly I only recommend it for people who are extremely estrogen prone or if they are trying to get rid of existing/growing gyno.

Otherwise its just so harsh and makes you feel like ass its not worth it.

I also feel that if you are that estrogen prone then maybe aromatizing compounds are not for you. I have buddies who use letro and they complain about the exact symptoms you describe above and its like well yea no shit why are you using letro?

Letro is very strong and tough to dial in. As stated above id adjust whatever AI he is using and slightly bump the dose.

If he really is concerned about gyno he could run letro but its again much stronger and easy to crush your estrogen which isnt a good thing either.
No he don't want use letro but he want to control this situation slightly right nipple sensitive happens but not it all time

a simpler solution for him is lowering the test dosage or just stopping it and calling it a day

then learning from this and next time being more smart about proper AI dosage. bloodwork is key otherwise you are shooting in the dark

a simpler solution for him is lowering the test dosage or just stopping it and calling it a day

then learning from this and next time being more smart about proper AI dosage. bloodwork is key otherwise you are shooting in the dark
50.76pg/mL consider a very high estrogen? Now he start to taking Ai 12.5 Ed

are you even sure he has legit aromasin? is he sure hes actually dosing 500 mg? clearly whatever hes taking is not enough to prevent the issue... he should lower his test dose and bump the aromasin up to every day and then recheck things

letro is not the route he wants to go at this point

are you even sure he has legit aromasin? is he sure hes actually dosing 500 mg? clearly whatever hes taking is not enough to prevent the issue... he should lower his test dose and bump the aromasin up to every day and then recheck things

letro is not the route he wants to go at this point
Yes dylan he took 500 mg and I will ask him about his aromasin but now he take 12.5 every day then again blood work after 1 weeks let see what happen this is the lession and that is everybody is different that is why only and only blood work is so important

One my friend currently he run 500mg test with Ai and after 6 weeks he did blood work mainly E2 and his E2 is 50.76pg/mL little bit heigh his right side nipple slightly sensitive not too much now guys what would be the solution this condition he want to use letro your opinion

Have him come here and ask.

50 isn't really that high actually is my sweet spot while bulking.Is your friend at high body fat %? Maybe he is gyno prone or his AI is bunk.The best option is to abandon the cycle unless he likes man boobs :tits:

50 isn't really that high actually is my sweet spot while bulking.Is your friend at high body fat %? Maybe he is gyno prone or his AI is bunk.The best option is to abandon the cycle unless he likes man boobs :tits:
No bro he is good conditions with single digit body fat

Yes dylan he took 500 mg and I will ask him about his aromasin but now he take 12.5 every day then again blood work after 1 weeks let see what happen this is the lession and that is everybody is different that is why only and only blood work is so important

Sounds like he is more estrogen prone than normal. Yea see what his bloods look like at the 12.5mg every day.

If he didnt have/feel fyno coming on hes not that far out of the range so I would saydont worry about it but thats why I always try and tell people shoot for the healthy range whenever possible. Some people can survive at higher levels of estrogen with no sides others cannot.

Keep us posted!

Sounds like he is more estrogen prone than normal. Yea see what his bloods look like at the 12.5mg every day.

If he didnt have/feel fyno coming on hes not that far out of the range so I would saydont worry about it but thats why I always try and tell people shoot for the healthy range whenever possible. Some people can survive at higher levels of estrogen with no sides others cannot.

Keep us posted!
No bro he is not estrogen pron and only one question his Ai actually legit? This is a big question let see next week possible he switch to arimidex. 5 Ed then he will do a another blood work let see what happen yes definitely i will update

12.5 eod he using, should he go ed

I’m sure increasing the dose will be fine for him. Just going to need bloodwork a few times to dial in what work for him. He really is not very high but sounds like he reacts to it the same way as me. I have to keep mine in the low normal range or I start getting into problems.

I’m sure increasing the dose will be fine for him. Just going to need bloodwork a few times to dial in what work for him. He really is not very high but sounds like he reacts to it the same way as me. I have to keep mine in the low normal range or I start getting into problems.
Thank you chand

Back
Top Bottom