Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

letro and libido tank

kirkona

Registered
I'm doing test 500mg a week and I'm doing primo at 600mg a week. I ran letro before this cycle for 15 days at a high dosage to get rid of existing gyno before starting the cycle. it worked great but my libido tanked. i thought on this cycle it would come back but it hasn't yet, how long will my libido suck?

you need estrogen to produce libido as a man

you did what you had to do to get rid of the gyno. the mistake here was hopping on steroids so fast, that wasn't smart. should have waited until your estrogen got balanced first THEN did it

Letro is amazing for gyno but kill completely sex drive , now you should use a mild AI like adex or exemestano but low dose , like 1 E3D, and include in your cycle masteron and proviron ( i have amazing sex drive using them contest prep even with high dosages of AI )

if you crush your estrogen then you are going to have this problem... it sounds like you didnt monitor bloodwork nor have any true clue what you are doing and so this is what happens when you do that

Letro is strong shit. You will bounce back. You just need to give it a little time, and you will need to control estrogen once it comes back because you are on test now at a decent dose

Back
Top Bottom