Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

letrozole

meathead2019

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
anything to it lowering prolactin? and some may find this absurd but my body literally doesnt respond to oral AIs. i have to have liquids lol.

Caber for prolactin

thats the go to for sure but no drug screws me up more than that one. makes me feel like im losing my mind lol.

- - - Updated - - -

"Also, letrozole administration significantly decreased prolactin and estradiol levels." google quote lol

thats the go to for sure but no drug screws me up more than that one. makes me feel like im losing my mind lol.

- - - Updated - - -

"Also, letrozole administration significantly decreased prolactin and estradiol levels." google quote lol

Bad google quote.

Letrozole is an aromatase inhibitor meaning it inhibits the aromatase enzyme, which slows testosterone > estrogen conversion.

AIs don't have a direct impact on prolactin levels. You need dostinex / cabergoline for that.

And meathead2019 you keep asking questions but last thread you ignored us, why don't you share your cycle LOG Journal? why do you keep ignoring us? please post your LOG for us.

We help you so please at least share with us bro.

letrozole is not for prolactin control
and also I dont see your LOG of your cycle, where is it?

meathead google is full on wrong here

how about that log journal we all asking you for?

FACT CHECK: Letrozole is an aromatase inhibitor, it is not known to inhibit prolactin.

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I never though so much ban information is out there but letrozole does nothing for prolactin. On the LOG front, we keep asking for a LOG can you post it?

Back
Top Bottom