Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letrozole in my steroid cycle

ntsJac

I'm very worried about what's going on on my current cycle
I'm using Sustanon 250 at 750 mg per week which is 3 cc's of it. I'm using 1 cc every two to three days.
on cycle I started to develop some itchy nipples and other issues with estrogen. My trainer said to get on letrozole I have been running that and now I have a poor mood and I'm depressed. What am I doing wrong

what are you doing wrong??? EVERYTHING!

1. WAY too much test... absolutely ridiculous an unnecessary

2. you are beyond clueless as to what you are doing

3. you are listening to a "trainer" on how to use steroids... VERY VERY stupid!

4. you are not even using an AI

5. where is your bloodwork

6. how on earth could you jump straight to letrozole without even knowing what your current levels are??

7. AGAIN YOU ARE FUCKING CLUELESS which means you should NEVER be using steroids...

Letro is a very last resort and we have no idea what exactly you need without seeing any type of bloodwork but everything about your post is rather troubling. Dylan is very blunt and that is needed to get the point across so I would listen to him

I'm using Sustanon 250 at 750 mg per week which is 3 cc's of it. I'm using 1 cc every two to three days.
on cycle I started to develop some itchy nipples and other issues with estrogen. My trainer said to get on letrozole I have been running that and now I have a poor mood and I'm depressed. What am I doing wrong

Letrozole is not the right way, start with nolvadex 60mgs and see if it clear the gyno.

Letrozole is last resort, it will kill your estrogen.

what are you doing wrong??? EVERYTHING!

1. WAY too much test... absolutely ridiculous an unnecessary

2. you are beyond clueless as to what you are doing

3. you are listening to a "trainer" on how to use steroids... VERY VERY stupid!

4. you are not even using an AI

5. where is your bloodwork

6. how on earth could you jump straight to letrozole without even knowing what your current levels are??

7. AGAIN YOU ARE FUCKING CLUELESS which means you should NEVER be using steroids...

God damn lol people make mistakes, the guy needs help. Why go in so hard? Is this a USA thing?

Brother please listen to our podcast where we discuss this and many other topics of interest to a bodybuilder taking steroids.

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Back
Top Bottom