Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letrozone as a standalone cutting cycle, is it as powerful as winstrol?

very nice article... there are some extremely strong qualities that letrozone has that no other ai does... it's extremely versatile and really a groundbreaking product in its category... I am really looking forward to using it...

Letrozone has a lot of benefits other than just estrogen control, and can be used in a lot of way to dry out and lose bodyfat

Wait, so you guys are saying if I use this I will boost testosterone and lower estrogen???

This is a revolutionary product guy take advantage

For the guys that have puffy nipples, and gyno sensitive... you could see why LetroZone works so effectively. The GK brand has some seriously ground breaking peds.

I am considering using this with my cardarine (logging the gw now), not sure if these 2 fit together, do they guys?

Using Primoboldex now and love it. GK is definitely the next GO TO place for PH's. Gonna use Letrozone for PCT since it controls cortisol which spikes during PCT usually.
And if you can't find it at n2bm, just get it from www.myproh.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys:

I am trying to understand which will fit my needs, sadly I do have puffy nips I am trying to get rid of so I am trying to see what's better Liquidex AI or LetroZone? can some one please answer ASAP! as i am about to make an order..

Thanks Crew....

Hi Guys:

I am trying to understand which will fit my needs, sadly I do have puffy nips I am trying to get rid of so I am trying to see what's better Liquidex AI or LetroZone? can some one please answer ASAP! as i am about to make an order..

Thanks Crew....

having read both articles, I think letrozone seems more powerful

Hi Guys:

Thanks Crew....
not even questionable letrozone is much stronger. it has formestane in it.Its the KEY ingredient.

Hi Guys:

Thanks Crew....

Letrozone is going to be a stronger AI, and better for treating gyno.

Back
Top Bottom