Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letting the body reset

JeffDriskel

Registered
I heard that staying on the same test dosage for too long will limit gains and that you want to cycle off to let the body "reset" or something. Can anyone further explain this and the reasoning behind it?

For example staying on 500mg test for a year will make you gain less compared to 500mg for a few months then cycling off for some time and repeat.

I heard that staying on the same test dosage for too long will limit gains and that you want to cycle off to let the body "reset" or something. Can anyone further explain this and the reasoning behind it?

For example staying on 500mg test for a year will make you gain less compared to 500mg for a few months then cycling off for some time and repeat.
i think thats common sense

well if you are on for a year of 500mg of test you will set yourself backwards and shorten your lifespan. so that is correct

that is why I automatically fast from EVERYTHING (even food and supplements) throughout the year. the people in the blue zones of the world all live the longest and one of the main reasons why is they do a lot of fasting.

It is always advised to give the body ample time to rest bro!

It's been discussed before. The BEST almost anyone can hope for is 2 short cycles per year (about 8-10 weeks) which allows for the right amount of PCT and time off. That bests avoids homeostasis. IMO small gains is better than big. I'd take 3-5lb per cycle over 10-20.

But, to quote someone, that shit don't sell. The dream of 20+lbs cycle after cycle is why you'll see posts of people staying on and not wanting to lose their gains.

Well since myostatin raises so high that you cant make gains after 8 to 10 weeks, that would be correct. You dont just keep gaining man. You have to come off for months to achieve homeostasis before you can make gains again

Back
Top Bottom