Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD 3303 vs LGD 4033 Question

DPSCT

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
I'm going to be starting a 12 weeks SARMS cycle soon. 6 of those weeks I'll be in a bulking phase. The last 6 weeks I'll be in the a cutting phase.

Should I go with 3333 or 4033?? From what I've read 3303 is more of a "drier" compound and this would lend itself well to the cutting phase but I think I'd be losing out on some of the benefits of 4033 during the six weeks that I would be in the bulking phase.

Which one would you guys suggest I go with for the 12 weeks?

Can I do six weeks of one and six on the other (first six weeks 4033 and the second six weeks 3303) or is that not ideal?

I'll be on TRT all 12 weeks.

Thank you!!

I'm going to be starting a 12 weeks SARMS cycle soon. 6 of those weeks I'll be in a bulking phase. The last 6 weeks I'll be in the a cutting phase.

Should I go with 3333 or 4033?? From what I've read 3303 is more of a "drier" compound and this would lend itself well to the cutting phase but I think I'd be losing out on some of the benefits of 4033 during the six weeks that I would be in the bulking phase.

Can I do six weeks of one and six on the other (first six weeks 4033 and the second six weeks 3303) or is that not ideal?

Thank you!!

I like this cycle but I would do 8 weeks cut, 8 weeks bulk.

I did lgd3303 but found lgd4033 just as good, seems they are similar.

You can do 8 weeks lgd3033 and 8 weeks lgd4033. Add testolone rad140.

Thank you!!

You will get great size with both. No i would not run them each six weeks. Thats a waste! Give 3303 a run bro… its definitely worth it!

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Back
Top Bottom