Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033 10mg a day 4 week cycle

Bigbadwolf93

Registered
Running LGD-4033 10mg a day for 4 week cycle
along with 400mg of milk thistle liver support... will this just be washing everything out ? should i maybe try 200mg instead?
and if a mini pct is neccassary what product should i take and for how long?

First off, you should be running LGD a minimum 8 weeks. 12 weeks is ideal. LGD is not liver toxic so you don't really need anything for liver support. N2Guard has a boat load of vitamins so I take it all year round though. You would be fine with a natural test booster like hcgenerate es. If you wanted to add a low dose of clomid, it wouldn't hurt but probably isn't necessary.

okay just for clarity...if a run a 8 week cycle of 10mg a day of LGD and for PCT jump on hcgenerate es for how long and dosage?
also i have heard people while on PCT using Ostarine..would that be a good idea ?

Thank you

First off, you should be running LGD a minimum 8 weeks. 12 weeks is ideal. LGD is not liver toxic so you don't really need anything for liver support. N2Guard has a boat load of vitamins so I take it all year round though. You would be fine with a natural test booster like hcgenerate es. If you wanted to add a low dose of clomid, it wouldn't hurt but probably isn't necessary.

Just for Clarity. I run LGD for 8 weeks at 10 mg a day and hcgenerate es for how long and dosage? also would it be smart to run ostarine on PCT i have read people doing that ?

Thank you

Just for Clarity. I run LGD for 8 weeks at 10 mg a day and hcgenerate es for how long and dosage? also would it be smart to run ostarine on PCT i have read people doing that ?

Thank you

Running Ostarine on mini-PCT is definitely a good idea, as it will help keep the muscle mass gains.

Running Ostarine on mini-PCT is definitely a good idea, as it will help keep the muscle mass gains.

Yes, ostarine will definitely help out. Good idea OP!

I've seen others propose the same thing: why not run a 4-week cycle instead of 8-12 weeks? Assuming the user is taking the same amount of time off as on-cycle, the total number of weeks on-cycle over the course of (say) a year would be the same, and the need for PCT would be reduced or eliminated. Someone somewhere claimed that LGD doesn't seem to kick in for 7-10 days, but I've also read folks who believe that more gains are made earlier in the cycle than towards the end. Does anyone know if the 7-10 day delay has any basis in fact, or is it strictly anecdotal?

Back
Top Bottom