Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033 Cycle

Faustfitness

Registered
Hey Guys!
I am 24 years old and recently lost a large amount of weight, approximately 90 lbs. After my weight loss I weighed 209lbs. I have been lifting hard for several months and am back up to 220lbs, 18% bodyfat, which is still a lower body fat percentage than when I ended my cut (21%). However my lifts have still not fully recovered and I would like to give them (and my fat free mass percentage) a significant boost. I have been on a strict diet and will obviously continue it throughout. My ultimate goal is to do this "bulk", and then another, smaller cut a few weeks after to get my body fat in the low teens. Currently my daily caloric intake is 2800-3000 (slightly above maintenance), while on I would bump to 3600+.

I have done alot of research and have settled upon a cycle of LGD-4033 as follows:
Week 1: 3mg ea day
Week 2-9: 8mg ea day
Week 10: 3mg ea day
Week 11-14: PCT (not fully decided upon, most likely Nolva)

I know I could run this compound for 12 weeks +, but I am currently in grad school and on a tight budget. If anyone has any suggestions on dosing or PCT I would love to hear it! I would also love to hear results of a similar cycle! Thanks

Here's a good video for you to watch where I talk about SARMS, SARM cycles and SARM PCT lay outs -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

The recommended dosage of LGD is 10mg/day. I would stick with the recommended dosage. Each vial of LGD from sarms1.com will last you 4 weeks. If you get the buy 2 get 1 free option, you could run the LGD at 10mg/day for a full 12 weeks.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

Here's how I would run your cycle -

Weeks 1 - 12
LGD 10mg/day

Weeks 13 - 16
HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day

bud you cannot expect to lose that much weight without losing strength too.. just part of the game

you will make it back and sarm's are a great way to do it.

the best strength sarm's stack is going to be RAD/LGD + S4 and you can add in GW for added endurance/fat loss benefits

I would keep it very simple. Keep focus on the diet and make your changes there. The cycle will be the simple part. Just run 10mg of LGD from day 1. Run it 8-16 weeks and then PCT. For PCT just run a bottle of HCGenerate ES. There is no need to get SERMs involved here.

Back
Top Bottom