Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033 Log - SARMS1

I'm having a very strange feeling on LGD-4033, it's like I'm literally using trenbolone. I am getting leaner, harder, stronger and more muscular, it's just unreal.

I'm having a very strange feeling on LGD-4033, it's like I'm literally using trenbolone. I am getting leaner, harder, stronger and more muscular, it's just unreal.

id be lying if i said i used it already. Only sarms product, i've yet to use..Reports like this are very exciting to hear .On list to use in VERY near future.

Well, I was considering researching this. Now I definitely am! What are the sides like?

hes not talking tren sides.....hes talking tren GAINS.....:cool:

That is pretty awesome to hear, even if its overstated a bit considering nothing on the planet "really" compares to Tren. Regardless, LGD sounds incredible and I can't wait to run it

I'm going to be doing LGD-4033 for a longer cycle, it seems I'm getting such good result at the gym I want to stick to the cycle for at least 12-14 weeks.

if you do keep us updated.8 week is the usual protocol but with shutdown being the main side, i would emagine with proper oncycle and a strong pct, you should be able to overcome it.Then again i neverused lgr, so this is all speculation

Great day today, I did a clean jerk and bench press that beat my own record, Im lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I was the strongest guy out of all the so called 'powerlifter' wannabes.

Great day today, I did a clean jerk and bench press that beat my own record, Im lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I was the strongest guy out of all the so called 'powerlifter' wannabes.

Nice! Sounds like you are getting some sick gains from the LGD. :)

Congrats on the bench PR man. That's the best feeling :)

Back
Top Bottom