Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033 Log - SARMS1

I can't speak from experience, but when u guys r getting ecstatic about 4033, make me feel like I'm missing out on something!!! I will be testing the waters further into the sarms race thats for sure.

Anything else to report? Just trying to wrap my head around this awesomeness that u r experiencing. Any baseline numbers u wish to share as examples?

Keep up the hard work!

Last edited:
I can't speak from experience, but when u guys r getting ecstatic about 4033, make me feel like I'm missing out on something!!! I will be testing the waters further into the sarms race thats for sure.

Anything else to report? Just trying to wrap my head around this awesomeness that u r experiencing. Any baseline numbers u wish to share as examples?

Keep up the hard work!

I'm in my first week of my 8 week osta cycle so I will definitely be quantifying my results including baseline numbers, reps etc. Feel free to follow and chime in on my log, sir! :)

Keep up the hard work!

The reason you feel like that is because you *are* missing out lol

Like I said somewhere else, you can describe it all you want, but until you really experience it you can't fully comprehend how great it can be.

When I'm on Sarms1 GW it feels like I don't even have to rest between sets because my recovery is so good.

You really should try some bro, I guarantee you wouldn't be dissapointed

I've noticed GW like cardio boosts, it's pure gold, you get muscular and faster. :)

Yeah man I went hiking in the mountains yesterday and I'm noticing the cardio effects already just two days in to the GW. Can't wait for tonight's workout!

Yeah man I went hiking in the mountains yesterday and I'm noticing the cardio effects already just two days in to the GW. Can't wait for tonight's workout!

I'm guessing LGD is at least as good as Cardarine (GW-501516) but with an S-4 like ting to it. :)

I'm guessing LGD is at least as good as Cardarine (GW-501516) but with an S-4 like ting to it. :)

it is better then gw for muscle buidling by a pretty good margain but it wont spark the endurance or fat loss gw will. They are different compounds that are amazing for different purposes.

it is better then gw for muscle buidling by a pretty good margain but it wont spark the endurance or fat loss gw will. They are different compounds that are amazing for different purposes.

Every SARM has its area where it shines for sure, and a stack of them is pretty awesome to get ALL of the benefits!

Right on, a stack of LGD and GW would be nice for a good recomp.

Back
Top Bottom