Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033 Log - SARMS1

beastmode707

Proficient Brother
OK OK OK, the beast is in the house of course. My stats, 5'11, 203 lbs., 13% bodyfat. Have a cycle or two under my belt.

Today I started my LGD-4033, didn't feel much the first day but let's see tomorrow.

Day 2 and 3, still smooth, I feel some pumps but I do see the anabolic effect, feels a lot more tight and I feel stronger!!!

Havant used this of yet and really interested in your results, needles to say I'm in for the ride too bro

I haven't used anything out of ostarine, so i'm interested to see how this pans out for you. Please make this log as detailed as possible!

I'm getting leaner by the day and getting great cardio :)

Nice bro, keep up updated. Like others have stated, there's not a lot out there about this particular sarm so it will be good to see some first hand experience before I give it a go.

Glad to see someone finally doing an LGD log for Sarms1! Definitely in to see the results!

following also.. have a bottle on my bookcase.. still havent used it yet though.. eager to see what it does for you .

good to see positive feed back on lgd gonna be running it with s4 and gw logs like this just get me even more excited about it

Back
Top Bottom