Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033 and MK-677 stack

graffiti600rr

Registered
I did one cycle many years ago of deca/sus and it was a fascinating experience. I no longer want to AAS but wanted to try SARMs. I have a weird work/travel schedule so they also appeal to me in this regard. My main question is:

Over a 12-week Cycle of the 2 SARMs listed would it be ideal to do the following:

1-12 LGD-4033 10mg/day
1-12 MK-677 25mg/day

I would of course do a mini PCT, but I feel that I am missing something (I think?)

I have read a few posts and have taken some information from there, but any help would be appreciated. I would take the 2 before bed since I train at 530 AM.

Here is a good video for you to watch where I explain what SARMS are and how all the different SARMS work: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

Your SARM cycle looks really good. I would add cardarine to it. Cardarine is by far the best SARM for increasing endurance and fat loss.
The LGD will cause a nice increase in strength and the mk-677 will cause a nice increase in recovery and fat burning. The 3 stacked together would be an awesome recomping stack.
Cardarine at 20mg/day is a good dosage. Something like this.

1-12 LGD-4033 10mg/day
1-12 MK-677 25mg/day
1-12 Cardarine 20mg/day
13-16 HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com 5capsules/day

The cycle looks good. Also, as muskate said, you can safely add cardarine to the stack if the pocket allows - that way you will have nice lean gains and your endurance will be through the roof

677 isn't a sarm and it is non suppressive at all

LGD though is somewhat suppressive

so yes you need a pct, you don't need anything too crazy.

maybe a light SERM run with some hcgenerate should do the trick just fine.. you can also run the 677 in pct too.

This would be quite an awesome stack for mass gains, so you can go ahead with it - you got the dosages right there. Just make sure to be getting the legit SARMS, because there are many fakes on the market these days.

As for the PCT, you might as well run a 4 week mini-PCT as follows:

clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

What is the general consensus on SARM cycles regarding AAS' ? Are SARMS better off running independently of let's say Test/deca or is it further enhancing to run SARMs with a cycle of Test for example?

What is the general consensus on SARM cycles regarding AAS' ? Are SARMS better off running independently of let's say Test/deca or is it further enhancing to run SARMs with a cycle of Test for example?

bro i like to stack sarms with steroids for intermediate users...but newbie guys better use sarms stand-alone

I was a roid maniac 25 yrs ago. When I got back into lifting seriously again I was in a big hurry to recoup what I had let go and almost did the dumb all over again and start filling up on things I had used in the past. With forums like this and also all of the knowledge that has been gained since my days competing in powerlifting I have been able to stop for a bit and learn/re-learn. I see a common trend here that I found to be solid truth-define your goals, research for the truth not just want you want to hear and definitely do the bloodwork. I think what I am going to do is learn a bit more on these SARM's and get into it slowly and see if I get the results I am looking for before I go "active" and blast through a cycle of test or whatever. I am still getting good growth naturally and cutting fat% as I go-slowly but surely. Perhaps a SARM's cycle will give me a boost and satisfy my thirst for a while. It has been a long time since I cycled so yeah I am a newbie all over again but I do know that if I can find something less stressful on my body that helps me continue to grow then that is a good thing. And if any younger guys out there are listening -don't let impatience rule over rational thought. I was one of those guys that did what everybody else was doing, without the science based knowledge available today, and while I thought I was the shizzle back then I have lived long enough to know that my impatience fueled bad choices and I paid a big price for glory. I am not going to make those mistakes again, and with age comes wisdom-there is plenty of time to grow in your lifetime, it doesn't have to all happen in 2 months time. Be smart, your body will thank you for it later. I'm not sounding off against the use of steroids, but rather for the use of the mush between your ears before you run off and do something you may regret later for not doing your reseatch and prep. But hey, it's your body, and if you are cool with hurriedly shoving things into it and hoping for the best then good luck to you on that. Like it has been said here a lot-learn and make a smart plan. Thanks for the reply Gearhead.

As it currently stands my preference would be for sarms only cycles

sarm's are versatile man. you can run them alone, together, or with steroids. you can even use some of them on pct or bridge.

I have to say it is evident these SARM's and their appropriate use in a stack as mentioned earlier in the thread definitely have experienced approval. I have the spreadsheet set up to record changes/gains and now for the implementation of the program and some hard work and I look forward to seeing what you all are talking about. Diet is running me about 200-600 cal deficit at approx 2500 per day. That is a guess based on my weight loss history and varies daily depending how much cardio type exercise I get in. I am pretty stoked to get after it with the addition of these supplements/aids and see if I can't beat back time and old age a bit more and destroy fat and preserve the muscle I have worked so hard to rebuild. I am glad I found you guys, and thanks for sharing the wisdom. I am confident that I may in fact actually have visible ab separation one day lol. Since Nov 2017 I have dropped from 304 to 238 as of today and seeing some vascualrity in my legs and arms but the abs still playing hide and seek. Their time is running out. They are there, I work em 3X a week pretty good, just have to shed another 10% fat% or so and I am sooooo hoping these SARM's give me the kick for the last sprint to get there. Will add video on youtube of the skinny man dance when I get there-nah, I will save your eyes from that. Sure I wish I had taken better care of myself for a lot of years but the battle will be won. Low T and Estrogen are beatable, maybe not overnight but the tide has turned.

bro i like to stack sarms with steroids for intermediate users...but newbie guys better use sarms stand-alone

This is really good advice.

For beginners - SARMS by themselves
intermediate - SARMS + Steroids
Advanced - SARMS + Steroids + HGH/peptides

I started with just sarms running the standard triple stack (GW, S4, Osta). Gained muscle and lost fat was a great stack.

I hated the S4 vision side effects so I now swap in either RAD140 or LGD.

I then started adding in MK677 in my PCT.

What I am now going to run is MK677 with Test Cyp at 250mg/week to start.

As others have said take it slow and see how your body reacts. If just sarms get you to where you want to be then stick with them. If you want to go further then can slowly add compounds to the mix.

It also helps to slowly add to judge if you get any unwanted side effects like gyno, supression, etc. I am starting with 250mg of test cyp to see how I respond then will up to 500mg if I want to push it further but if 250mg works then im staying there along with the mk677.

Back
Top Bottom