Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033/Ostarine recommendations?

LatMan96

Registered
Hey guys! loving the forums and all the info I have read up on.

This will be my first cycle of a SARM, and I was curious to know of any tips, recommendations, or warnings. I am college aged, and take my bodybuilding very seriously. I will be competing in my first physique show in the summer and hope to grow my career in the field as far as I can. But to the point, I wanting to run a SARM, and I'm between LGD-4033 and Ostarine. From what I've researched, LG is probably a bit more powerful, but am just curious to know what y'all think. I also well aware that I will need a PCT on hand as well. (recommendations for that are welcomed as well) I'm looking to run either at a 4 to 6 week cycle at a fairly low dose. Long story short, I will be running one of them on a bulking cycle and am hoping to gain a solid 6 to 8 pounds. Which one will be more beneficial for me?
Stats:
height: 5'11
weight: 180
BF: 10%

Thank you!

For a bulk LGD will be more beneficial , but the two together would be even better. I'd start your LGD at 5mg/day and work up to 10mg/day and try to stretch it out to 6-8 weeks. If you do run them together 20-25mg Osta/day is good for what you are looking for. I'd actually take S4 over Ostarine for physique

I'm on LGD/Osta/Cardarine, 5 weeks in. I'm enjoying it, but I think 6 weeks would be way too short. It took 4 weeks for things to really kick in with me, although I had a boost from the Cardarine in the first week. I would say at least 8 weeks to get a real benefit.

I'm 34 and kinda broken, you may respond better, but consider saving up to run 8-12 weeks.

For PCT I'll be running HCGenerate ES and I'll continue the Cardarine through PCT. I'll add a SERM if needed.

Yea 8-12 weeks would be optimal but he was looking for something a little shorter, I find S4 to be a little faster acting also

Thank you again, guys. But yes, I'm looking for something a little shorter in duration simply because my bulk will be bit shorter. I'll be cutting right after for my competition.

Thank you for the reply. I'm assuming you mean LGD, Ostarine and S-4, correct? Sounds pretty hard core, though I'm very interested. Would there be a greater potential for more suppression with the combination?

Thank you for the reply. I'm assuming you mean LGD, Ostarine and S-4, correct? Sounds pretty hard core, though I'm very interested. Would there be a greater potential for more suppression with the combination?
The triple stack would be LGD, GW, and S4. That will give you the greatest results

If you want that much mass on SARMs you'll need more than a low dose of Ostarine for 6 weeks. LGD is a bit more anabolic but still not gonna get that kinda mass in 6 weeks from it. You need at least and 8 week cycle and a good diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want that much mass on SARMs you'll need more than a low dose of Ostarine for 6 weeks. LGD is a bit more anabolic but still not gonna get that kinda mass in 6 weeks from it. You need at least and 8 week cycle and a good diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8wks with all 4 sarms will do it.......with a solid bulking.....CLEAN diet.

the time in the gym & kitchen cant be cheated tho.

Lgd is powerful and it kicks in real fast. I'm taking it now, I can really see a significant difference in my training when I'm on it. Your results will come from how hard you train. 6 weeks isn't long so I would try to use a greater dose at least 10mg Ed. And you shouldn't really be shutdown for long. I would run a really good test booster like hcgenerate with low dose aromasin for at least 2 weeks. Especially if you use ostarine.

I am at the 12 week mark of a Sarms cycle: S4, Gw, (Mk since wk 5), and LGD. No suppression at all. I used an Liquidex Ai, YohimeFlame and HC gen !2 weeks. I also take N2slin, and N2 guard even though I know sarms are not liver toxic, I like the way it helps my prostate for some reason.

PCT Clomid, HC Gen Ex, and GW. (4 weeks)

I was going for more of the medical benefits like helping with muscle wasting, and recovering from surgeries as well as wanting to gain some lean muscle.
I didn't eat 6 times a day but I did increase my protein intake. Gaining is not a problem at all on all these sarms. I had to cut back on my food ( and i eat clean) because I was gaining too much too quick. Gained nearly 9 kilos before I started cutting. Now I can see abs at 86 kilos. I use to have to be down to 73k or so to see my abs.
I have a bad back so my workouts are not as intense as some of you young guys. I turned 59 last month. But if I was younger and could train harder I bet I could have gained a lot more. I had blood work done. No problems. So, I don't think you guys need to worry about your sarm cycles if you follow the proper protocol. I just took every sarm they have for 12 weeks and I am fine.

I agree with "RickRock" a Triple stack would be great ! Further more I would use NPP - Test Prop - Anavar for 8-12 weeks that's a much better stack !

Thank you for all of the replies! This is a great community. I'm still between LGD and Ostarine. LGD for the more anabolic affect, and Ostarine for a milder cycle. As of now, I still need a solid source and PCT. I've found several sources that sell in pill form, but am weary of their purity. If you know of any solid manufacturers, I'd greatly appreciate a PM. Thank you again!

Sorry to bump. Not sure If I can say manufacture names on here, so let me know if I cross any lines. But, has anyone tried LGD-4033 by Platinum Nutraceuticals? Really good price for 4 mg capsule servings. Or in general, any good reviews from this company? Thanks!

Hey guys! loving the forums and all the info I have read up on.

This will be my first cycle of a SARM, and I was curious to know of any tips, recommendations, or warnings. I am college aged, and take my bodybuilding very seriously. I will be competing in my first physique show in the summer and hope to grow my career in the field as far as I can. But to the point, I wanting to run a SARM, and I'm between LGD-4033 and Ostarine. From what I've researched, LG is probably a bit more powerful, but am just curious to know what y'all think. I also well aware that I will need a PCT on hand as well. (recommendations for that are welcomed as well) I'm looking to run either at a 4 to 6 week cycle at a fairly low dose. Long story short, I will be running one of them on a bulking cycle and am hoping to gain a solid 6 to 8 pounds. Which one will be more beneficial for me?
Stats:
height: 5'11
weight: 180
BF: 10%

Thank you!

yes lgd is a better choice for bulking but keep in mind its also more suppressive

Back
Top Bottom