Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lgd 4033 pct

Guy

Registered
Before you say to search the forum for help on a common topic like this, I have and haven't been able to find a clear answer. I checked "The Perfect PCT Simplified" and saw it mentioned injections which isn't applicable to me. Anyway, I'm currently running my first SARM cycle of LGD of 10mg for 12 weeks. I've seen people mention different things for what an LGD PCT should be. Could I just run Clomid and DAA for 4 weeks? If I did I'd run Clomid at 50/50/25/25. No idea on DAA yet. Am I better off using HCGenerate instead? If so, could I just use the regular HCG instead of ES? I'm in Canada so getting my hands on drugs used in PCTs isn't very easy. I've found a supplier for Clomid but not for Nolvadex. Could I cut Nolvadex out of the picture? Do I need anything to treat liver toxicity or was that only mentioned in "The Perfect PCT Simplified" because it's relevant to steroids?
Thanks! Also, I'm 25 years old if that's relevant.

SARMS are not liver toxic.

Run a mini PCT like this after a 12 week LGD cycle

Weeks 1 - 4
clomid 25mg/day
a good natural testosterone booster like n2generate ES from needtobuildmuscle.com

SARMS are not liver toxic.

Run a mini PCT like this after a 12 week LGD cycle

Weeks 1 - 4
clomid 25mg/day
a good natural testosterone booster like n2generate ES from needtobuildmuscle.com

The mini pct is all that's needed.

Back
Top Bottom