Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lgd 4033 - pct without clomid

bobby895

Registered
Hi, i am considering to run a ligandrol cycle for about 7-8 weeks at 10mg ED. But where i live i can't get clomid or nolvadex. I was wondering what i should take in my pct. I need something over the counter and hopefully not to expensive. I am new to this and this will be my first cycle. sorry for bad english.

Then dont use it. Nothing otc should be used as the only pct for lgd period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My problem is mostly with the customs. I live in norway and its pretty hard to get things like that through. I guess i could try to order it, but what should my pct look like if i got my hands on clomid or something similar? what is the cheapest and easiest pct. And is there any good websites to get clomid and the other things i would need for my pct?

My problem is mostly with the customs. I live in norway and its pretty hard to get things like that through. I guess i could try to order it, but what should my pct look like if i got my hands on clomid or something similar? what is the cheapest and easiest pct. And is there any good websites to get clomid and the other things i would need for my pct?

I cant help in that regard. Check the source section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi, i am considering to run a ligandrol cycle for about 7-8 weeks at 10mg ED. But where i live i can't get clomid or nolvadex. I was wondering what i should take in my pct. I need something over the counter and hopefully not to expensive. I am new to this and this will be my first cycle. sorry for bad english.

So buy from a sponsor and have them ship it to you.

I don't think you are gonna need clomid/nolva for PCT.
I would just run natural test booster like N2Generate for 4 weeks.

i cant believe anyone would say to run lgd without a serm... you dont need two of them... you only need 1 but lgd is suppressive... its needs one or the other... you cant just run a test booster only with lgd... im sorry but thats not right... you need one serm and then a test booster with it and thats fine...

i cant believe anyone would say to run lgd without a serm... you dont need two of them... you only need 1 but lgd is suppressive... its needs one or the other... you cant just run a test booster only with lgd... im sorry but thats not right... you need one serm and then a test booster with it and thats fine...
Agreed plus why run a cycle of anything not have a optimal PCT...you're just gonna lose out on keeping optimal gains. SARMS are marketed as less suppressive b/c they are but they are not side effect free. When I give advice on SARMS irl I'll never tell them they don't need a PCT b/c everyone reacts differently. Some people might only lose 300 on their baseline testosterone and some may lose 100. And on top of that where is your baseline b/c if your baseline is 400 or below have fun only having a test booster after a cycle. LGD-4033 at 10mg dropped my testosterone fromy baseline (I had never gotten my testosterone checked) to 76ng/dL in 10 weeks. I'm pretty sure I had low T to begin with however

Half assing a pct and saying you'll be ok with a natural test booster, is something I'll never understand. Test boosters dont do shit when theres no test to boost. The serms need to be in there when you're suppressed that much, and lgd will certainly do it

Back
Top Bottom