Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033 Powerful non steroid research anabolic agent

N

Needtogetaas

The most powerful non steroid research anabolic agent to date has finely arrived. LGD-4033 is the newest Sarms in a collection of about a half dozen already being researched on forums across the globe. Anticipation is already at an all-time high with people lining up around the block for a chance to purchase this new wonderbolic that everyones been talking about.

Endocrinologists at Boston University are astounded by LGD-4033 ability to pack on lean body mass and are almost ready to release a study that proves just that. Even now Studies have already been presented at the 62[SUP]nd[/SUP] Annual Meeting of the Gerontology Society of America in Atlanta. Findings for many of the studies have shown LGD-4033 list of Positive attributes to be the following

LGD-4033 was safe and well tolerated at all doses following daily oral administration for three weeks in young healthy males. A previous Phase I single ascending dose study established safety and tolerability of LGD-4033 up to doses of 22 mg Daily.
No clinically significant dose-related adverse events were reported
No clinically significant changes in liver function tests, PSA, hematocrit or ECG were seen
Positive dose-dependent trends in lean muscle mass increase were observed with drug-treated subjects Positive dose-dependent trends in functional exercise and strength measures were consistent with anabolic activity
Unlike the potent full agonist activity observed with the increase in skeletal muscle and bone, LGD-4033 treatment resulted in a significant reduction in prostate mass at all doses tested (up to 100 mg/kg/day). Steroidal androgens are known to cause prostate hyperplasia. The reduction in prostate mass, together with an increase in muscle and bone formation, represents a unique and desirable tissue-selective profile of LGD-4033
LGD-4033 displayed a prolonged elimination half-life (24–36 hours), linear pharmacokinetics, and predictable accumulation with multiple dosing. Less doses can do more. Its the King of Sarms right now!!

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (S.A.R.Ms) Like LGD-4033 provide the positives of testosterone including and not limited to increased muscle mass, fat loss, and bone density; while preventing the negative side effects of androgens which include prostats issues, hair loss, acne, and liver problems. The Androgen Receptor is the receptor that androgens such as testosterone and DHT bind to. The bounded androgen receptors will combine with another androgen receptor to travel to the nucleuos an androgen cell where gene transcription of DNA to RNA takes place. This is the process in which androgenic hormones exert their anabolic effects on muscle tissue. SARMs have the capability to take the place of the androgen, and as a result; bring forth plenty of the same positive effects on muscle tissue as anabolic steroids like testosterone and DHT. Steroidal SARMs Like LGD-4033 have been around since the 1940s, a lot of nonsteroidal SARMs do not provide as substrates for CYP19 aromatase enzyme or 5a-reductase enzyme which acts as full agonists in muscle and bone and as partial agonists in prostate are currently in development. The differing interactions of steroidal and nonsteroidal compounds with AR contribute to their specific pharmacologic actions. Ligand binding induces specific conformational changes in the ligand binding domain, which could modulate exterior topology and protein-protein interactions between AR and co-regulators, leading to tissue-specific gene regulation. Preclinical studies have demonstrated the ability of SARMs to increase muscle and bone mass dramatically in preclinical rat models with constant changing of prostate sparing. Phase I trials of SARMs in humans have also reported significant increases in lean body mass. However with the new sarms LGD-4033 Shows all of the positives of any other sarms with little to none of the negatives. Even Extra positives like helping the prostate which is something others have not been shown to do.
What more can you ask for?

Let’s face it though you guys really don’t want to be board with studies, graphs or statistics. You’re only concerned with a few things right? Where can I get it? How do I dose it? How does it work?
You can get the new LGD-4033 at http://www.sarms1.com/lgd-4033
Dosing is simple. You can use this as a stand-alone anabolic agent at 3mg-15mg/day But remember to start of low and work your way up. You can also use it during the pct phase of your cycles at the same dosing. However my personal favorite use for any sarms including LGD-4033 is as a bridge between cycles dosing this one at around 10mg daily to start would work perfect for this.
No matter how you dose it or what you use it for one thing is clear the new LGD-4033 Is getting all the hype and for good reason. This ones a bad boy and people are just going to love it. Supplies are limited so Rush fast my friends. This stuff is going faster and faster every day.

Not much available regarding long term effects on body after taking this SARM, however definately some quality gains possible based on such a small dosage. Ive seen some good logs regarding this, looking forward to more though.........

"However my personal favorite use for any sarms including LGD-4033 is as a bridge between cycles dosing this one at around 10mg daily to start would work perfect for this. "

Does this not shut you down? How soon after PCT can this be started? I have a bottle of it but I thought I was going to have to wait almost 6 months to try it since only 3 weeks into a cycle.

"However my personal favorite use for any sarms including LGD-4033 is as a bridge between cycles dosing this one at around 10mg daily to start would work perfect for this. "

Does this not shut you down? How soon after PCT can this be started? I have a bottle of it but I thought I was going to have to wait almost 6 months to try it since only 3 weeks into a cycle.

In all of the logs I've seen people are running between 1-5mg.. and running full pcts..

In all of the logs I've seen people are running between 1-5mg.. and running full pcts..
Yeah, agreed... Somewhat reckless recommendations in this thread IMHO. I don't believe this compound should ever be used as a "bridge", and certainly not at 10mg. This is a brand new compound people just experimenting with, but even in the intial studies doses as low as 1-3mg caused definite shutdown. From the studies and all anecdotal feedback ive seem it is a suppressive compound- even at low doses, and should be treated as seriously as you'd treat any other potent anabolic.

Yeah, agreed... Somewhat reckless recommendations in this thread IMHO. I don't believe this compound should ever be used as a "bridge", and certainly not at 10mg. This is a brand new compound people just experimenting with, but even in the intial studies doses as low as 1-3mg caused definite shutdown. From the studies and all anecdotal feedback ive seem it is a suppressive compound- even at low doses, and should be treated as seriously as you'd treat any other potent anabolic.

This.

keep it out of PCT

I have not seen this ran in PCT like the others. Although, I have only seen a few logs. Not nearly as much info out there on this Sarm. Looks very promising on paper.

Back
Top Bottom