Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033 raw powder, how to self suspend?

Eudaimonial

Registered
Hello, I've just joined the forums, I've bought 1gram of LGD-4033 raw powder from vanzpharm, and have since found out it seems it MUST be suspended, due to availability issues?
I've also read according to someone, you can suspend it in Olive Oil?
Would this work?
I'd love to get some info regarding this, as it will be my first cycle.
Thanks.

Hello, I've just joined the forums, I've bought 1gram of LGD-4033 raw powder from vanzpharm, and have since found out it seems it MUST be suspended, due to availability issues?
I've also read according to someone, you can suspend it in Olive Oil?
Would this work?
I'd love to get some info regarding this, as it will be my first cycle.
Thanks.

You can't use Olive Oil, you need a Solvent, Olive Oil is a Carrier.

So the easiest would be either 190 Proof Grain Alcohol (illegal in some states)
Or 151 Bacardi is another Solvent that's easy to get a hold of.

The rest of the Solvents would need to be purchased at a Lab Supply House.
If you want to you can try PEG (polyethylene glycol), tastes really bad though..................................... JP
P.S.
Medical-and-Lab-Supplies dot com has PEG and Glycerin.
Some guys like to mix the 2 cause Glycerin is very sweet.

Whoever told you that you need to suspend lgd is incorrect. Lgd is taken orally so it does not need to be suspended.

All you need to do is to buy a very accurate digital scale and measure out your daily dosage (10mg per day is a good dosage for males). Then add the powder to a tiny bit of apple sauce or jam, eat it and then chase with water/coffee/juice etc

Whoever told you that you need to suspend lgd is incorrect. Lgd is taken orally so it does not need to be suspended.

All you need to do is to buy a very accurate digital scale and measure out your daily dosage (10mg per day is a good dosage for males). Then add the powder to a tiny bit of apple sauce or jam, eat it and then chase with water/coffee/juice etc

To get that Dosage via a Scale, you would need an Extremely Good Scale.
Something that could Weigh 100th's of a Gram........................................ JP
P.S.
I actually have a Measuring Spoon, it's Minuscule.

So you absolutely don't need to dissolve the raw LGD in anything? You can just cap the RAW powder and it will be the same?

I am not familiar with the compound you have. But if is to be taken orally then muskate is correct and you don't have to suspend it in anything as you can just basically swallow it.

But as jp4355 points out splitting this up into per dose will be hard on its own. I know that alot of oral liquids are suspended in grain alcohol. So now it's just a math issue. I just looked and it appears a normal dose is 5mg. So say you want to put that 5mg dose in 1ml of liquid. You have 1000mg(which equals 1 gram), you will need to mix it with 200mls of liquid. (the math is 1000mg divided by 200mls equals 5mgs per ml).

Then you just need a dropper or a mixing syringe to take the proper dose.

- - - Updated - - -

So you absolutely don't need to dissolve the raw LGD in anything? You can just cap the RAW powder and it will be the same?

Correct, if you have a good scale or you wanna sit there and split up 1gram into like 200 equal parts. The average dose is 5-10mgs.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm curious, what do you people think a gram of powder looks like??? A gram is line a decent line of coke. Can you really split that into 200 lines??

Given that he actually has legit LGD and not something else

Assuming it is real and you are able to accurately measure it, I would just put it in capsules. If it was me though, I would just buy your SARMS suspended already like sarms1 does it.

Assuming it is real and you are able to accurately measure it, I would just put it in capsules. If it was me though, I would just buy your SARMS suspended already like sarms1 does it.

Yeah, i'm buying from a well respected source next time. I do think my LGD is legit, however I'm confused because several places say SARMS are not bio available, if the raw powder is just capped. No one seems to have any sources tho.
Could someone post a source if they have one?

Example...From an admin

"Sarms are less than 20% bioavailable if they are not suspended in alcohol"- http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...w-powder-how-self-suspend-44491.html?posted=1

Yeah, i'm buying from a well respected source next time. I do think my LGD is legit, however I'm confused because several places say SARMS are not bio available, if the raw powder is just capped. No one seems to have any sources tho.
Could someone post a source if they have one?

Example...From an admin

"Sarms are less than 20% bioavailable if they are not suspended in alcohol"- http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...w-powder-how-self-suspend-44491.html?posted=1

A good source is sarms1.com - they sell high quality stuff, and their customer service is just great. As for the powder, @muskate has given you the simplest solution, and usually the simplest solutions are the best ones. However, you will still have to invest into an extremely good scale, which in the end of the day will cancel out the money you might have saved by getting the raw powder.

I am not familiar with the compound you have. But if is to be taken orally then muskate is correct and you don't have to suspend it in anything as you can just basically swallow it.

But as jp4355 points out splitting this up into per dose will be hard on its own. I know that alot of oral liquids are suspended in grain alcohol. So now it's just a math issue. I just looked and it appears a normal dose is 5mg. So say you want to put that 5mg dose in 1ml of liquid. You have 1000mg(which equals 1 gram), you will need to mix it with 200mls of liquid. (the math is 1000mg divided by 200mls equals 5mgs per ml).

Then you just need a dropper or a mixing syringe to take the proper dose.

- - - Updated - - -

Correct, if you have a good scale or you wanna sit there and split up 1gram into like 200 equal parts. The average dose is 5-10mgs.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm curious, what do you people think a gram of powder looks like??? A gram is line a decent line of coke. Can you really split that into 200 lines??

I have the same doubts

I ostarine powder, about 5gramas,
I bought a precision scale, but this very difficult to separate dose by dose to take daily ... and almost confused ...

I wonder if to turn into liquid I just need mix with grain alcohol, or, accurate heat or boil the product

my idea and the next

mix 30mls of alcohol of cereals with 300mg of ostarine, then end 10mg / ml ostarine? is correct?

after you put in a bottle

- - - Updated - - -

just mix powder with alcohol, without heat?

Why would you heat alcohol?

If you boil anything that contains AAS you will destroy it! SARMS should be similar or even more sensitive to heat.

Damn, I think that this topic is more of a home brewing thing now. Do you really save all that much money by using the raw materials? Because you do realize that apart from the raw powder you also spend money on such things as additional material, electricity and other energy sources, and in the end of the day - you lose lots of time with it, and your time is the most valuable thing in this world.

Damn, I think that this topic is more of a home brewing thing now. Do you really save all that much money by using the raw materials? Because you do realize that apart from the raw powder you also spend money on such things as additional material, electricity and other energy sources, and in the end of the day - you lose lots of time with it, and your time is the most valuable thing in this world.

I agree with @LevButlerov completely on this one. When you add up the cost of vials, pure alcohol to suspend the liquid, the cost of importing the raws from China, you end up saving like 5 bucks.

I personally would rather someone else deal with all the headache and just buy finished product.

I like to get into forums read and inform myself, but this is the first time i register just to say that, its a joke that you advertise so much sarms1, we got it you affiliate or something but this is just a forum and we want legit info,not advertisments! THANKS!

Back
Top Bottom