Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lgd-4033 + s4

Mulatto

Registered
So I'm currently lean bulking and have gone up 20 lbs in 3 months and still got some abs.
I'm planning to do a mini cut on 1 month with a strict diet and then start LGD and bulking when i'm a bit leaner so the progress looks more drastic and I can more easily see the details.
I gonna run LGD for 3 months and S4 for 2 months. Gonna start S4 after 1 month on lgd.
How does this sound and do you guys think this is a good idea?

I also have a few questions about sarms.
Will I experience well being and have more energy?
Will it be easier to do a physically heavy job in terms of more energy/endurance and well being?
Is there any reasons to stay away from alcohol or any other drugs except for the health risks?
How will this effect my sleep?
How much can I expect to gain if I have good genetics and have the diet and training on point?
How does it effect my libido?

PIC of my body (couldn't upload here)
https://gyazo.com/4171ccbfc43dba7a0a95f14a80ac55f5

So I'm currently lean bulking and have gone up 20 lbs in 3 months and still got some abs.
I'm planning to do a mini cut on 1 month with a strict diet and then start LGD and bulking when i'm a bit leaner so the progress looks more drastic and I can more easily see the details.
I gonna run LGD for 3 months and S4 for 2 months. Gonna start S4 after 1 month on lgd.

Will it be easier to do a physically heavy job in terms of more energy/endurance and well being?
Is there any reasons to stay away from alcohol or any other drugs except for the health risks?
How much can I expect to gain if I have good genetics and have the diet and training on point?

You can run the LGD and S4 of different lengths but I personally would run them both 12 weeks, followed by a mini PCT.

Weeks 1 - 12
LGD 10mg/day
S4 50mg/day (25mg AM 25mg PM)

After your cycle, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

You can order everything you need from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

On cycle, you will notice an increase in strength, endurance and recovery. SARMS will have no effect on sleep. You will notice your libido most likely slightly increase. SARMS are not liver toxic so consuming alcohol will not be an issue, however alcohol consumption should always be minimized as it is estrogenic and catabolic.

With a proper diet and training program, you could easily get 10 pounds of lean body mass during the 12 week cycle.

I would rather run S4 for a longer time if cutting is your priority. As for your questions, you will definitely experience a sense of well being, and with S4 you will notice a considerable boost in strength. If you want more endurance, you should look into Cardarine GW, which is amazing at boosting endurance and recovery. However, LGD with S4 will definitely also help in this regard. SARMs are not liver toxic, so it is fine to have a bit of alcohol when using them, but it is best not to drink at all. Your sleep will be alright I have never heard of anyone having sleep problems when using SARMs. The libido will be pretty much the same, and the potential gains are very hard to predict - there are just too many factors to keep in mind.

Back
Top Bottom