Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033/S4/GW50 Stack Info

Why include Ostarine in the Pct when people have noticed minor shutdowns with even 7.5-12.5mg of Ostarine per day. Dont use it in a PCT, its not really useful. Instead use a SERM or something. I guess using it to bridge isnt the worst idea, however if you want minor shutdown depending on how it affects you then be careful

Using ostarine in a PCT is actually a GREAT idea -> http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866-during-post-cycle-therapy-pct

Real legitimate ostarine is like 5% suppressive of natural testosterone production. The amount of suppression is so minimal it is nothing to worry about.

Ostarine we developed to prevent muscle loss in people with muscle wasting diseases like HIV and cancer. It's awesome to prevent muscle loss in a PCT when your hormones are low.

Why include Ostarine in the Pct when people have noticed minor shutdowns with even 7.5-12.5mg of Ostarine per day. Dont use it in a PCT, its not really useful. Instead use a SERM or something. I guess using it to bridge isnt the worst idea, however if you want minor shutdown depending on how it affects you then be careful

the people who are reporting that are getting fake ostarine that are really pro hormones. real legit ostarine is minimally suppressive at 4 weeks or less at 25mg a day or less

the problem with the sarm's market is that it is full of fakes. sad but that is the reality of today's world

GW and Ostarine make a huge difference in PCT. Definitely help with keeping gains and performing while post cycle.

SARMS market is completely full of fakes and bad information. All kind of people pushing SARMS in capsule and tablet form??? Also giving false info on how to use SARMS. The worst are the pro-hormones being sold as SARMS.

I have been using Ostarine in my PCT for a while and have never had any issues. Why you run a moderate dose and only 4 weeks the suppression is so minimal it will not affect recovery.

Back
Top Bottom