Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033/S4/GW50 Stack Info

j2army

Newbie Brother
Registered
Does anyone know where I can get some info on a stack like this? I have been searching all over the place and it seems as though no one has stacked LGD-4033 with anything yet. I want to try it out, but want to make sure I have all my i dotted and t's crossed. Any guidance on where to find some information on stacking it would be greatly appreciated. I was planning on using the SARM triple stack protocol with the correct dosing for LGD, but wanted to see if anyone else has done this.

The first day LGD was released earlier this year, I logged LGD/S4/mk-677. You should be able to find it easily on google bro. I also put up a separate thread called "LGD-4033 Review" with detailed info on my results. It was over at EF. My only regret is it wasn't sarms1 Lgd but they weren't around then

The first day LGD was released earlier this year, I logged LGD/S4/mk-677. You should be able to find it easily on google bro. I also put up a separate thread called "LGD-4033 Review" with detailed info on my results. It was over at EF. My only regret is it wasn't sarms1 Lgd but they weren't around then

Thanks for the helpful information... Found it on EF with no problem. It would have been hard to find it just by Googling because it was listed as LGD and then some. I went through at least 50 different sites trying to find this info last night. Greatly appreciated bro!!!!

LGD, S4, and GW should be a pretty incredible stack for strength, LBM, and fat loss. I will be running the same stack from sarms1 very soon myself.

Thanks for the helpful information... Found it on EF with no problem. It would have been hard to find it just by Googling because it was listed as LGD and then some. I went through at least 50 different sites trying to find this info last night. Greatly appreciated bro!!!!

Glad it helped bro! Enjoy

jbranken, did you take any type of cycle support (liver) on this SARM's cycle? I read your log, and didn't see it mentioned. From what I've read SARM's don't seem to hit the liver hard at all.

jbranken, did you take any type of cycle support (liver) on this SARM's cycle? I read your log, and didn't see it mentioned. From what I've read SARM's don't seem to hit the liver hard at all.

Its not liver toxic.. just make sure your running N2Guard with it and you should be straight... Sarms1 has been awesome bro. Im running their triple stack now and the results are great. You will enjoy LGD for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Its not liver toxic.. just make sure your running N2Guard with it and you should be straight... Sarms1 has been awesome bro. Im running their triple stack now and the results are great. You will enjoy LGD for sure.

Thanks! I was thinking of trying the triple stack run, GW, S4 and Osta...then after a short PCT run LGD maybe with a PH like Katana, or do you think that will lead to, too big a shut down?

You could run LDG with GW and S4 and include Ostarine in your pct. Just make sure you do a complete PCT as there will be shut down.

After pct do blood work.. then run a triple stack if everything looks good and bridge into your next cycle. Just an idea.

Thanks, but I already ordered for the triple and flow is low now. I didn't even read about LDG till it was too late. I had wanted try Osta and S4 for awile...then read the triple stack from Dylan and was sold lol. I'm all for losing fat, gaining LBM and strength, with no BP or Live issues. However, if this triple goes well for me I agree I'll do it in reverse next time. Run LDG, GW and S4, PCT with Ostra...Bridge with Triple and then prolly start playing with stacking while on the triple or LDG, GW, S4.

You wont be disappointed with the triple stack bro. Make sure you have your ancillaries lined up. Ag guys has solid aromasin for your ai and you can even run albuterol to cut even more. Good luck with your run bro!

With the Triple Dylan laid out he didn't mention a need for an AI. I have clomid, and Forma. Was thinking of maybe running HG from N2B but not sure. Honestly I'm going to try and not cut too much but gain strength and LBM by still eating at 300-500 above daily need in cals. Bad idea?

You are good with forma bro.. you wont need the clomid if youre just doing a triple stack. Definitely run hcgenerate during cycle and thenes version in mini pct. Dylan knows so what he laid out is perfect for you

Shrine I was wrong. Went back a read Dylans layout and it does say if you're prone to Gyno keep an AI on hand. Don't wont to jinx myself soooo.

Question, if I'm not cutting I assume I can still use this stack to help control BF and gain lean muscle and strength? Is that a good assumption or should this be ran on a pure cut?

It really just depends on your diet bro.. you can cut and build lbm with this stack... forma will be your ai so you are all good there

Shrine I was wrong. Went back a read Dylans layout and it does say if you're prone to Gyno keep an AI on hand. Don't wont to jinx myself soooo.

Question, if I'm not cutting I assume I can still use this stack to help control BF and gain lean muscle and strength? Is that a good assumption or should this be ran on a pure cut?

Even in a deficit, you'll gain LBM on the triple stack

Hey there,

I have a quick question - I'm presently running LGD, S4, and GW. I am in Week 4 and am about to place my next order from Sarms1. The results have been outstanding so far, but I want to make sure I am making the best use of my compounds (and, essentially, my time and $$ as well). My goals are to add a little bulk, regain some old strength, strengthen some ligaments and tendons, and then to try and cut down to more vividly reveal some of the new muscle. So I have been thinking of running my LGD, S4, and GW stack (along with HCGenerate, N2Guard, D-Spark) for 8 weeks, and then switching up to Ostarine, S4, and GW for weeks 8-12. Then I was thinking of including a lower dose of Ostarine in my official PCT for weeks 12-16.

My question is this: Does this seem like a good idea? (Haha, fairly simple question, but I have a feeling the answer could be much more complex)...

Thank you in advance for anyone that can offer some advice!!!

Why include Ostarine in the Pct when people have noticed minor shutdowns with even 7.5-12.5mg of Ostarine per day. Dont use it in a PCT, its not really useful. Instead use a SERM or something. I guess using it to bridge isnt the worst idea, however if you want minor shutdown depending on how it affects you then be careful

Back
Top Bottom