Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD 4033, triple sarm stack, Couple questions

Hey guys question here. Ive been runnning 10mg of lgd daily for the past 3 weeks, after doing osta @ 25mg daily for 4 weeks prior, anyways, been feeling absolutely amazing on lgd, gained 4 lbs, strengh increases, literally lgd has been a godsend. My question is the past 5 days i have been getting excruciating muscle pumps, to the point where i must sit down n stretch for up to 5 minutes before i can attempt another set, and then i am much more sore- note this has just been the past 5 days, does LGD do this? if so, i know muscle pumps are beneficial- but this is kinda painful, but if lgd does do this is there a way if i just suck it up and keep lifting to maximize the muscle growth on it?

You can use taurine, potassium (bananas), calcium, additional water, and caffeine. All of these agents are very effective to pump relief.

10mg/day max for lgd. Remember that more isn't always better. If the supplements are negatively effecting your training, you really aren't benefiting from them. Remember that training and diet comes first. The drugs/supplements are there just to enhance them and speed up recovery

If you are experiencing almost painful muscle pumps, make sure you are adequately hydrated and your taking in sufficient electrolytes (sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium).

Look into the sarms triple stack. You will find a log done by me. I had awesome results running. Huge strength and recovery increases and a noticeable decrease in body fat

Damn ok that sounds promising brotha :D One more question :) For yourself or anyone else with insight that wishes to chime in n help me out. Planning my bulking cycle in advance, just to kinda preorder everything to have it ready. Could i dose more than 10mg daily of LGD? would it do any good to dose at like 15 or even 20mg a day my next bulking cycle for say 10-12 weeks? i got full access to clomid or nolva or aromasin if needed? if so would s4 or Gw be the better compliment?

im not sure .ive never dosed it that high.But it is very possible. try and let it know but dont go to crazy with the dosage

Hey guys long time no chat, too long, was thinking of starting a new post but for some reason i cant make new posts.. so hopefully some1 can help a brotha out here, just wanting an opinion on my second cycle which i will be starting in oct ( i know little early) But just like to make sure i buy my stuff in advance to fit it in my budget anyways.

Im just about finished a

1-10 Lgd 10mg daily
1-8 Gw 20mg Daily

11-14 Clomid 50/25/25/25
Ostarine 25/20/15/12.5
Gw 20/20/10/10

I used hcgenerate throghout and will be using es thru pct starting soon.

Wondering for my next cycle if i could run ( I know the Lgd Seems high but got great results with 10, n have read other peoples log saying they used 20, and in studies was proven safe with 22mgs, keep in mind i keep clomid, nolva, and aromasin on hand.

1-14 Aromasin 12.5 eod
1-8 Lgd-4033- 20mg/day
1-8 Osta 25mg Day
1-8 Gw at 10-20mg Day ( Preworkout)

6-12 or 8-14 ( Not sure could use some advice) Super Dmz 2.0 at 3 caps per day.
Also wondering if i could run 10mg daily of lgd alongside the dmz??

Hey guys long time no chat, too long, was thinking of starting a new post but for some reason i cant make new posts.. so hopefully some1 can help a brotha out here, just wanting an opinion on my second cycle which i will be starting in oct ( i know little early) But just like to make sure i buy my stuff in advance to fit it in my budget anyways.

Im just about finished a

1-10 Lgd 10mg daily
1-8 Gw 20mg Daily

11-14 Clomid 50/25/25/25
Ostarine 25/20/15/12.5
Gw 20/20/10/10

I used hcgenerate throghout and will be using es thru pct starting soon.

Wondering for my next cycle if i could run ( I know the Lgd Seems high but got great results with 10, n have read other peoples log saying they used 20, and in studies was proven safe with 22mgs, keep in mind i keep clomid, nolva, and aromasin on hand.

1-14 Aromasin 12.5 eod
1-8 Lgd-4033- 20mg/day
1-8 Osta 25mg Day
1-8 Gw at 10-20mg Day ( Preworkout)

6-12 or 8-14 ( Not sure could use some advice) Super Dmz 2.0 at 3 caps per day.
Also wondering if i could run 10mg daily of lgd alongside the dmz??

I'm thinking your theory on running the Aromasin weeks 1 -14 is because you are now planning to run a higher LGD dose at 20mg / day? LGD does not aromatize, so you don't need it in weeks 1 -14. Super DMZ? Super DMZ is about obsolete nowadays. It's now illegal just like full AAS (DMZ works as a precursor), so DMZ has all the same risks as full AAS.......illegal, and now it too is counterfeited. If you are looking to go down that road, I would find a reliable source on here and replace the Super DMZ with Tbol.

Yea, was that, and for running the Dmz weeks 8-14.. N yes i Know its Illegal, but its also one of the more milder Prohormones, ( even if it is a precursor) and since im new to the sarms, and pro's but Bodybuilding is something that i am passionate about, and has gotten me away from my old lifestyle, and am looking at possibly competing in a couple years if i can continue to add size the way i have been. So lgd @ 20mg what type, if any anti-e would u suggest curio? all the info i have gotten from you sir i respect utmost, you seem to put alot of thought into your answers, tryna help the young gun cowboys like myself out lol. and Tbol? would that be alright for a first time prohormone? Keep in mind i am 22, i got all my ancilaries pct liver guards milk thistle, etc etc stocked and on hand, and my diet is honestly 90% on point, also a drop of alcohol or any type of drug has not entered my body since i was 17.

Also if anyone could Pm me if they knew a reliable source for Tbol? that would bee great fellas i read a couple blogs on here where peeps have been swindled.

Also if anyone could Pm me if they knew a reliable source for Tbol? that would bee great fellas i read a couple blogs on here where peeps have been swindled.

bro posting asking for PMs is like asking to get scammed...plz dont do that brother...

Just beware now of the risk of being scammed..

Shiit, just ain't no one honest these days anymore.. I mean 90% of the guys on here are legit, hardworking bro's who share a passion for the iron.. n all the chicks that come with it, but theres alway's just a few of the ugly one's who decide to ruin the rest of our fun. Thank-you again, Gear and Ny, ill just wait till i find some1 reputable, or build up more rep here first.

Hey guys, just about ready to start my pct from my super dmz cycle, looking to start a cutting cycle, something milder to give my body a break before running test in jan, thinking of a cycle like this

1-8 Ostarine 50mg
1-8 Gw 20mg
1-8 S4 75mg
1-8 clenbuterol dosed at 80-100-120-140-160 mcgs daily and repeat
1-8 ketoteifen every 2nd week,

Anything else i could add to this? or any replacements for s4? Looking to cut about 20 pounds over 8 weeks, high protein, 30g leucine daily, diet at 40p-40f-20c daily macro diet.

any tips or suggestions to make this more effective, please let me know,

hmm, what kind of results would i get at only 25mg ed tho? looking to cut about 2o pds over 8 weeks, wanting to lean out a bit before i start my first big boy cycle of test @500mg weekly

Back
Top Bottom