Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD 4033, triple sarm stack, Couple questions

heyy i found an old thing Dylan posted for a guy who is taking a less harsh, possibly suppressive cycle than myself? Just wondering why everyone is telling me not to run aromasin on cycle and clomid/aromasin for pct?? Keep in mind im running LGD for 12 weeks at 10mg/day? I have been posting my cycle and everyone keeps saying i dont need ai on cycle??

Quote posted by Tabanjabrush View Post
So, I've been thinking 'bout starting a cycle of LGD.

But which doses in 8 weeks would get me the best results?

I aint going over 10mg's that's for sure.

Would Forma Stanzol only be a good PCT?

Thanks in Advance.

that is not even close to a proper pct with lgd... you need a full pct with it...

1-8 LGD-4033 10 mg day
1-8 GW-501516 20 mg day
1-8 n2guard
1-8 hcgenerate es
1-8 aromasin 12.5 mg eod

pct 9-12

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
Phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

heyy i found an old thing Dylan posted for a guy who is taking a less harsh, possibly suppressive cycle than myself? Just wondering why everyone is telling me not to run aromasin on cycle and clomid/aromasin for pct?? Keep in mind im running LGD for 12 weeks at 10mg/day? I have been posting my cycle and everyone keeps saying i dont need ai on cycle??

Quote posted by Tabanjabrush View Post
So, I've been thinking 'bout starting a cycle of LGD.

But which doses in 8 weeks would get me the best results?

I aint going over 10mg's that's for sure.

Would Forma Stanzol only be a good PCT?

Thanks in Advance.

that is not even close to a proper pct with lgd... you need a full pct with it...

1-8 LGD-4033 10 mg day
1-8 GW-501516 20 mg day
1-8 n2guard
1-8 hcgenerate es
1-8 aromasin 12.5 mg eod

pct 9-12

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
Phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
Man sarms are not nearly as suppressive as prior think....I could get away without running a pct with sarms if I really wanted to.

Yea i know sorry Gear.. was just tryna get a response had me a bit worried, but yea ok i'm pretty sure i can tone down the ai and just run a small dose of clomid in pct as long as i run the hcgenerate on and thru pct. Thanks again fellas i will start up a complete log in a week or so when i start.

Heyy I have 1 more question. I've heard it's good to start with a prohormone cycle and then go straight thru using a sarms triple stack. My goal is to maintain or increase LBM while cutting, utilizing a low carb, high protein, high fat, MCT oil/ carb meal 1hr prior to working out approach. My question is would a set up like this work well?

1-8 katanadrol v 3.0 3/3/4/4/4/4/4/4
1-8 MHO Poppers
1-8 HcGenerate
1-8 Forged liver support

PCt

clomid 25/25/25/25
Test Infusion
Daa power chews or forged Methyll Eaa ( Little help unsure which one to use?)
Keto Burn

Then unsure, whether to take a 4-6 week break prior to Triple sarms/hcgenerate stack or to just run it right after PCT?? Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated, again many thanks

bro mho poppers is useless trash...and the new katanodrol is going to give you nothing because they changed formula....so dont worry about it, go with the original plan, as this new stack blows bro....

kk thank you i wil just do the original stack.. hey when i buy from sarms1 do they supply the oral syringes?? If not where would i get them from?

the droppers that come with the bottles are graduated

what does that mean? Will be first time my rat is trying sarms..

the droppers that come with the bottles are graduated

what does that mean? Will be first time my rat is trying sarms..

pic.jpg

that should explain it. Good luck!!!

oh shit.. that is so damn convenient awesome!! will place an order within the next few days.. Question for 1 of the mods?? any possible way to get some sort of discount code or anything if i buy 5 of each bottle? My total would be 1140.00 US.. which is 1386.00 canadian. Yikes :(

oh shit.. that is so damn convenient awesome!! will place an order within the next few days.. Question for 1 of the mods?? any possible way to get some sort of discount code or anything if i buy 5 of each bottle? My total would be 1140.00 US.. which is 1386.00 canadian. Yikes :(
Sarms1 has a buy 3 get 2 free, that's the best you're going to get.

Hey fellas Just placed my order. just wanted one last piece of advice if possible before running my first sarms cycle.. After much thought this is possibly the route i want to take. I know people will tell me to run s4 with the osta and gw and i will next cycle, have already ordered it, just wanna ease into sarms a bit. My question lies with if i need like an anti estrogen, even something mild like a pes erase or something like that? and also with my pct is clomid ( which i already have) a good idea? or is there a better option for pct.

1-12 Gw 20mg preworkout
1-12 ostarine 25mg day
5-12 Hcgenerate

Post Cycle Therapy

1-4 Hcgenerate
1-4 Clomid 25/25/25/25
1-4 Daa 3g daily

Hey fellas Just placed my order. just wanted one last piece of advice if possible before running my first sarms cycle.. After much thought this is possibly the route i want to take. I know people will tell me to run s4 with the osta and gw and i will next cycle, have already ordered it, just wanna ease into sarms a bit. My question lies with if i need like an anti estrogen, even something mild like a pes erase or something like that? and also with my pct is clomid ( which i already have) a good idea? or is there a better option for pct.

1-12 Gw 20mg preworkout
1-12 ostarine 25mg day
5-12 Hcgenerate

Post Cycle Therapy

1-4 Hcgenerate
1-4 Clomid 25/25/25/25
1-4 Daa 3g daily

for that cycle you don't even need the clomid. just run hcgenerate for 8-12 weeks.

dropper is labeled so you can measure your dose bro

for that cycle you don't even need the clomid. just run hcgenerate for 8-12 weeks.

ok so say if i ran the hcgenerate from weeks 5-12 and then weeks 13-16 thru pct, alongside Daa, would it be beneficial to run bridge after that before starting an lgd cycle like 8 weeks later? or just run the hcgenerate/daa and then take 8 weeks off fully before running lgd?

Back
Top Bottom