Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD 4033, triple sarm stack, Couple questions

Just curious if bridge should be ran solo while waiting to run another stack or if it's simply better and healthier to have the time off?

Just curious if bridge should be ran solo while waiting to run another stack or if it's simply better and healthier to have the time off?

bro you mean bridge between sarms runs? i would run like 6 weeks off between sarms runs...hit some bridge/hcgenerate between the cycles...though i was bridging with BRIDGE/dspark and added some andarine (lol i know i couldnt help it wanted to have some sarms in bridge too)....but triple stack you should take a bit of time off....

not running triple stack.. just osta and gw for 12 weeks.. so my pct is going to be hcgenerate/ dspark for 4 weeks. after the pct should i run bridge/dspark for 6 weeks before jumping on a sarms triple stack for 12 weeks.. or just do my pct and take 6 weeks off w/o the bridge/dspark in between?

btw i will be running hcgenerate weeks 5-12 on the osta/gw and 4 weeks of pct hence y i was thinking using bridge ( milder than hcgenerate?) alongside dspark for the 6 weeks prior to starting up my next sarms cycle.

not running triple stack.. just osta and gw for 12 weeks.. so my pct is going to be hcgenerate/ dspark for 4 weeks. after the pct should i run bridge/dspark for 6 weeks before jumping on a sarms triple stack for 12 weeks.. or just do my pct and take 6 weeks off w/o the bridge/dspark in between?

bro...after teh 12 weeks of osta/gw...would do a the mini pct you doing...followed by 6 weeks of andarine 25mgs/ED with some bridge/dspark...then you can hit some triple stack power after big bro....

bro...after teh 12 weeks of osta/gw...would do a the mini pct you doing...followed by 6 weeks of andarine 25mgs/ED with some bridge/dspark...then you can hit some triple stack power after big bro....

Shiit i like the way you think gear.. sounds good.. i'll do just that..

yea.. i hear that.. just ordered myself some of the good stuff.. wanting to start this gw/osta run on june 1st.. need that d spark.. say for the first 2-3 weeks of my osta/gw run i use like regular daa and a anti e like PES erase. Would that be good enough untill the d spark comes in and arrives at my front door?

yea.. i hear that.. just ordered myself some of the good stuff.. wanting to start this gw/osta run on june 1st.. need that d spark.. say for the first 2-3 weeks of my osta/gw run i use like regular daa and a anti e like PES erase. Would that be good enough untill the d spark comes in and arrives at my front door?

bro ive done daa straight up and still like dspark more imo...you can just bang out some hcgenerate ES for now instead of dspark...ES is strong stuff much stronger than dspark IMO...and you can use less of it...

yo Gear one more question for ya bro. I love that idea of running 25/ed of the s4 alongside bridge/dspark for the 6 weeks leading up to me taking the triple stack.. assuming i wanna hit that stack hard and run it the full 12 weeks, would i run into any issues if i hit the lgd and gw at optimal doses and hit the s4 at 25mg ed throughout? just wondering if s4 could be run for 18 weeks straight? granted it is a low dose. and i am very healthy and my diet is tip top.

and also.. since i am starting off with just osta and gw for 12 weeks.. osta dosed at 25mg ed/ gw at 20mg ed, the last 4 weeks could i bump osta up to 30mg/day?

yo Gear one more question for ya bro. I love that idea of running 25/ed of the s4 alongside bridge/dspark for the 6 weeks leading up to me taking the triple stack.. assuming i wanna hit that stack hard and run it the full 12 weeks, would i run into any issues if i hit the lgd and gw at optimal doses and hit the s4 at 25mg ed throughout? just wondering if s4 could be run for 18 weeks straight? granted it is a low dose. and i am very healthy and my diet is tip top.

bro that would be fine but split the andarine dose into 12.5mgs AM/12.5mgs PM....you'll see around week 12 how you like the results (4 week kickstart + 8 week - 1st part of cycle)...

and also.. since i am starting off with just osta and gw for 12 weeks.. osta dosed at 25mg ed/ gw at 20mg ed, the last 4 weeks could i bump osta up to 30mg/day?

bro anything over 25mgs ed of ostarine is kind of a waste...wouldnt do it...

hey 1 last question. Most days i workout twice.. so for a back/bicepsforearms day i might do back n cardio in the AM and biceps n forearms in the pm. Should i split cardarine into 2 10mg doses or just pop the full 20 for the am preworkout and use a regular preworkout in the pm?

Hey. 4 weeks into osta @ 25mg/day and Gw@20mg/day. wanting to switch over to LGD/Gw, could i just take my last dosage of Osta tmrw, and then start with 10mg of Lgd monday, continuing 20mg/day of gw??

Looking to run the Lgd for 8 weeks at 10mg/day and then 2 more weeks at 15mg day.
as for gw since i have already ran it for 4 weeks, thinking of continuing 20mg/day for 6 weeks more.
after those 6 weeks could i just hop on albuterol for the final for weeks of lgd before my pct??

energy is literally amazing on the stuff feel awesome all the time and the osta is so good for recovery, will LGD give me the same recovery benefits with increased muscle building potentiall?? just wanna feel like this 24/7 like been able to push heavier throughout and my workouts are almost 3 hrs in lengh atm

Back
Top Bottom