Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033/TRT

DPSCT

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Hey guys,

Appreciate the answers to my Anavar/TRT thread. As I said in that thread I'm currently working with a nutritionist and on Doc prescribed TRT. I'm currently on 200 mg per week and I have a blood test/doc appointment in 3 weeks to check my labs.

After reading a bunch of posts on Anavar I'm thining it might work for me better in the Spring - when I'm in a calorie deficit and trying to reduce body fat a bit. For now, I'm actually in a slight surplus trying to bulk up just a little and I think I might try LGD-4033 during this bulking phase.

A few questions:

- Would I need something like N2 guard (while simultaneously on TRT and LGD-4033) or is it not necessary?
- Any need for an AI inhibitor? My estradiol at my last blood test was 35. (Acceptable range is under 39)
- Does LGD-4033 mess w your lipids at all? My "bad" cholesterol was just slightly elevated at my last blood test
- How many weeks do you guys recommend I use LDG being that this is my first time using it?
- Do I need blood work at all mid "cycle" or is it not necessary?

FYI - I'm going to be buying from Sarms.for Sale since they are a sponsor here.

Thank you and thanks to everyone for the wealth of information on here!!!
D

sarms are not toxic and do not convert to estrogen nor are they toxic... you should always do pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork and lgd is ran 12 weeks...

12 weeks at 10 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

i use n2guard no matter what i run, but technically, there is no toxicity here but if you had lipid issues before, you should be using n2guard...

I would always recommend using N2Guard on any cycle. I just dose it higher when liver toxic orals are used. With LGD, you can get away with a lower dose of like 3-4 capsules per day. I would run the LGD at 10mg per day for some lean muscle gains.

Back
Top Bottom