Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033 vs. MK-2866 vs. MK-677

tommyskipslegday

Registered
Hey all,

I'm looking to do my first cycle and I'm leaning towards MK-2866 (Ostarine). Have any of you tried all 3 of them, independently of each other? If so, a couple questions:
- Which was the most potent for you?
- Did any of them have particularly bad side effects?

I'll be stacking whichever I choose with S-4 and GW followed up by a clo/nolv PCT.

Thanks!

Hey all,

I'm looking to do my first cycle and I'm leaning towards MK-2866 (Ostarine). Have any of you tried all 3 of them, independently of each other? If so, a couple questions:
- Which was the most potent for you?
- Did any of them have particularly bad side effects?

I'll be stacking whichever I choose with S-4 and GW followed up by a clo/nolv PCT.

Thanks!

I have used all of these SARMS, and they are all different, so it is very hard to tell which one is more potent, as they give different results.

All in all, LGD is the most potent in terms of mass gains, but Ostarine will be better for recovery and joint health. Nutrobal has effects that are very similar to those of HGH.

In terms of side effects, LGD probably has the worst one, since it is more suppressive than ostarine is. Other than that, there are no other side effects with LGD.

Therefore, I would choose the one to stack with andarine and GW depending on your goals.

I have used all of these SARMS, and they are all different, so it is very hard to tell which one is more potent, as they give different results.

All in all, LGD is the most potent in terms of mass gains, but Ostarine will be better for recovery and joint health. Nutrobal has effects that are very similar to those of HGH.

In terms of side effects, LGD probably has the worst one, since it is more suppressive than ostarine is. Other than that, there are no other side effects with LGD.

Therefore, I would choose the one to stack with andarine and GW depending on your goals.

If you want to stack - go with LGD.

If you want to run solo, either ostarine or nutrobal, as these two fellas do not need a PCT anyways

Here are 3 articles with profiles on each SARM so you can read up on each one in depth:
http://www.evolutionary.org/lgd-4033
http://www.evolutionary.org/mk-2866-ostarine-sarms-exposed
http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Ostarine is most commonly stacked with S4 and GW. The three SARMS together makes the triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Thanks for the info guys. I'm pretty set on the triple stack (ostarine, s4, and gw) but was curious as to your experience with nutrobal and lgd. For my first cycle of anything more than test boosters I think I'll play it safe and go with something tried and true even if the gains aren't as good with lgd or nutrobal.

And in terms of quality, I'll be purchasing from Sarms1 so should be good there.

Thanks everyone!

From what I've read I completely agree. However, this is my first cycle of anything, ever; so I want to keep it relatively light. On top of that, ostarine aligns more with my goal of recomp (get my body fat down while maintaining/slightly growing lean mass).

We'll see how this first cycle goes and I can branch out from there.

Thanks for all the help bros

I've been running the cutting stack with S4 and GW-501516. However, I've been getting the vision side effects, which really suck. If I wake up in the middle of the night for water or the bathroom, I am almost completely blind with a gray/black circle in the center of my vision. Tried take two days off an 5 on, but still get the side effects by the end of the 5 days. This is with taking S4 50mg in the morning only, worse symptoms with twice day dosing for me. Can I do GW-501516 as a solo stack? Or would you recommend switching to LGD for a solo stack. Looking for strength, but not necessarily mass.

I've been running the cutting stack with S4 and GW-501516. However, I've been getting the vision side effects, which really suck. If I wake up in the middle of the night for water or the bathroom, I am almost completely blind with a gray/black circle in the center of my vision. Tried take two days off an 5 on, but still get the side effects by the end of the 5 days. This is with taking S4 50mg in the morning only, worse symptoms with twice day dosing for me. Can I do GW-501516 as a solo stack? Or would you recommend switching to LGD for a solo stack. Looking for strength, but not necessarily mass.

brother did you try lowering the s4 dose? 25mgs or so

still had some side effects at 25mg every morning. but, i'll give it a try again this week after i take a couple days off. any other suggestions?

I would just drop it if you are getting sides at 25mg. You are extremely sensitive to S4. I would hate for you to have any negativity when running any cycle so just dump the S4 and just run the GW solo or add in something else like you suggested.

still had some side effects at 25mg every morning. but, i'll give it a try again this week after i take a couple days off. any other suggestions?

Here is a good article for you read that explains the possible vision side effects of S4 and why they occur: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...e-s4-vision-side-effects-explained-28018.html

In short, the S4 molecule will bind to the receptor in the eye, which will cause a yellow tint to be seen in short amounts of time. If you stop taking the S4, the vision side effects will go away in a few days. It's not serious at all.

Try splitting up your daily dosage into an AM and PM dosage. I.e take 12.5mg with breakfast and 12.5mg with dinner. That usually helps reduce the vision side effects.

If that doesn't help, only take the S4 on your workout days.

Back
Top Bottom