Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD & Cardarine log

Where and how much was everyday, thinking bout going on another cycle but my old supplier closed and the products gave me some side effects

Where and how much was everyday, thinking bout going on another cycle but my old supplier closed and the products gave me some side effects
Got mine from sarms1 and been using 10 mg a day if thats what you were wondering

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

@Jhon7 - can you elaborate on the effects of the cardarine thus far? Are you feeling more energy? Better sleep? More reps in the gym? I started today so I'm curious! Follow my log if you would like - its titled "Sub_squoch PSL log". Gtanted the cardarine didnt come from PSL but the rest of my cycle and PCT did (less nutrabol).

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

@Jhon7 - can you elaborate on the effects of the cardarine thus far? Are you feeling more energy? Better sleep? More reps in the gym? I started today so I'm curious! Follow my log if you would like - its titled "Sub_squoch PSL log". Gtanted the cardarine didnt come from PSL but the rest of my cycle and PCT did (less nutrabol).

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Sleep still feels the same, not much difference in the gym rep wise, but I have noticed an increase in an overall sense of wellbeing.. Whether thats gw alone or that plus the tribulus raising my T levels, not 100% sure.

I'll try changing to update with weekly reviews unless something else changes like more intense workout then usual, or physical differences

Ok I'm super pumped after this workout so I wanted to give an update early!

Vascularity- veins are still becoming more visible, even had a small section close to shoulder that was starting to bulge out when I was doing seated barbell curls! This might have excited me more then it should have, but it's the reason I wanted to do the update now.

Energy- I could tell this week is different then previous 2. I feel like I've pushed myself harder then usual with my workouts, even wrapped my mind around it and pushed myself a little farther.

Recovery- after each workout the area is sore af, such as legs being so sore after that I barely make it up and down stairs. I have to ask though, is it Just great recovery or not worked enough when I'm nowhere near as sore as I used to feel the following day? Legs were brutal! But next day I only partially feel the fatigue if I flex my thighs really hard. This happens with basically every body part it seems.

Acne- oh my GOSH! this Damn tribulus is a bitch when it comes to breaking me out! Chest, arms, and neck...

Random- i understand what people mean when you will feel like shit if you eat like shit, especially after making sure to eat good. Treated myself yesterday and it was a disgusting mistake...I have though incorporated a good yogurt and granola mix to my night so I'm not tempted to eat crap and get some nice past minute calories.

I wanted to take pic of pumped up biceps, but camera is junk and hands shake too bad after a workout, so I shall wait till another time.

So 5 weeks in and not too much to report atm. Last 2 weeks have been crap with things going wrong to get in the way of my workouts.

Starting Monday I will have a new job, which will bring the need to make myself workout in the mornings rather then at night. If I can get past the needed drive to wake up earlier this will be fantastic change.

Back
Top Bottom