bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LGD & Cardarine log

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhon7 View Post
    Finances had an effect, but also wanted to stick to a modest dose for first time running anything. I could have ran the 20 mg but I wanted to share the gw with my wife to help with her fat loss.

Started on Friday so of course too early for anything significant. I have noticed mornings are a little rougher to start. Never really had a good time with early mornings, but does feel harder so will be seeing how that progresses.

Yesterday was leg day so had a fantastic time with it. I think the Mrs made me walk up stairs on purpose to see if I fall afterwards. Today will be shoulders, traps, and calves so I'm exited for that.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
    For a first cycle 10mg/day of cardarine is good.

Run 20mg/day for your second cycle

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    For a first cycle 10mg/day of cardarine is good.

Run 20mg/day for your second cycle
    Most definitely! Did you happen to see my link to before photos? I saw you make a reply to someone about helping gauge their genetic potential. Curious to see people's input on where I'm at so far and how much more I can expect in the future, especially when I can get my T levels out of the low 200s

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You are definitely lean and mean buddy. Lots of room to grow. I would say to just enjoy the cycle and get some food in you!

Looking forward to the updates.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    You are definitely lean and mean buddy. Lots of room to grow. I would say to just enjoy the cycle and get some food in you!

Looking forward to the updates.
    Yes eating was always an issue up till march of this year, started slowly eating a little more each meal. Between that and taking the pre workout from transparent labs I gained easy 10 lbs in about 4 months.

Hasn't been a week on cycle and I'm already enjoying working out. pushed my shoulder and traps hard af today, they looked massive in the mirror afterwards. I may exhaust the Hell out of this log by posting updates each day I finish a workout haha!!

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes eating was always an issue up till march of this year, started slowly eating a little more each meal. Between that and taking the pre workout from transparent labs I gained easy 10 lbs in about 4 months.

Hasn't been a week on cycle and I'm already enjoying working out. pushed my shoulder and traps hard af today, they looked massive in the mirror afterwards. I may exhaust the Hell out of this log by posting updates each day I finish a workout haha!!

Glad to hear buddy. Keep crushing it. A benefit people often forget about is how your mind can change in a positive way on cycle. Your log of this cycle is making you just want to push that much harder.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well first complete week on cycle, of course not much to report just yet. Went hard enough each body part is nice and sore, legs still sore from Tuesday, I could really feel my shoulders when trying to bench today. One area I find really hard to obtain soreness on is calves, I only remember 2 times I actually felt them days following doing them.

I know this is being optimistic, but no change in weight yet. Will be doing weekly weigh ins to monitor how that goes. I don't gauge my calorie intake, but I try to eat plenty and often to work on bulking up more.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well first complete week on cycle, of course not much to report just yet. Went hard enough each body part is nice and sore, legs still sore from Tuesday, I could really feel my shoulders when trying to bench today. One area I find really hard to obtain soreness on is calves, I only remember 2 times I actually felt them days following doing them.

I know this is being optimistic, but no change in weight yet. Will be doing weekly weigh ins to monitor how that goes. I don't gauge my calorie intake, but I try to eat plenty and often to work on bulking up more.

brother keep the log going....
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    brother keep the log going....
    Most definitely! As soon as I hit a point of noticeable changes I'll have pics as well. Not prone to vascularity besides some on forearms when holding weight, so that'll be a big thing if I see a difference I'll be sure to post up on rather quickly.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I'm definitely joining the other followers.
    I hope that the cycle treats you well and you'll see some good quality gains.

Even though you are not tracking your calories I would recommend that you at least keep an eye on your protein intake.

Good luck mate!

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    I'm definitely joining the other followers.
    I hope that the cycle treats you well and you'll see some good quality gains.

Even though you are not tracking your calories I would recommend that you at least keep an eye on your protein intake.

Good luck mate!
    So I went ahead and roughly added up what my calories, carbs, and protein for what my meal plans will be today. Honestly quite surprised at the numbers and realize, even if its a rough estimate, my protein and calorie intake needs to go up more

Calories - 2550

Carbs - 212

Protein - 135

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast