Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD + Cardarine log Sarms1.com

guys another update:

getting leaner everyday, my energy in the gym is up a lot.. i am having to force myself to leave the gym because I don't want to wear out my old ass body lol. I'm loving LGD a lot, highly underrated sarm and becoming my favorite pretty quickly

guys another update:

getting leaner everyday, my energy in the gym is up a lot.. i am having to force myself to leave the gym because I don't want to wear out my old ass body lol. I'm loving LGD a lot, highly underrated sarm and becoming my favorite pretty quickly

Love LGD as well as RAD140, Have had great success for both.

Love LGD as well as RAD140, Have had great success for both.

LGD is becoming my new favorite sarm

i went for a mile run the last 2 mornings and my endurance and stamina is way way way up.. i credit cardarine for endurance but i credit LGD for stamina. example is i didn't even break a sweat and i was running in super hot and humid conditions. it was like fucking easy

Nice!! Yea same here I love running cardarine, osta, and LGD together.

I find LGD to be far superior in a triple stack than S4.

I ran nutrobal with LGD and had great results as well.

LGD is becoming my new favorite sarm

i went for a mile run the last 2 mornings and my endurance and stamina is way way way up.. i credit cardarine for endurance but i credit LGD for stamina. example is i didn't even break a sweat and i was running in super hot and humid conditions. it was like fucking easy

okay so my update is this:

I'm up about 4 pounds since I started this cycle. that is NOT NORMAL for me. I simply do not gain weight because I do a lot of fasting and eat in a deficit all the time.. the interesting thing is that my abs are still showing. so that is telling me that I am gaining lean muscle mass without gaining fat.. that is perfect for my goals. also my vascularity is amazing, my veins are popping out all over the place.

love this stuff.

Can you give us some details of this cycle ?

- Starting weight
- length of cycle
- daily dosage
- any strength benchmarks to compare
- pct

Look forward to any details you have, I am 14 days into an ostarine/cardarine cycle from sarms1 as well.

Can you give us some details of this cycle ?

- Starting weight i'm 5'6" 174 at 8% body fat or so but not the goal here bro... see pic earlier in thread of what i look like.. stats don't mean a thing.. it is what you look like in the mirror right?
- length of cycle 8 weeks, maybe longer.. will see how things go..
- daily dosage 1 cap per day which is 10mg
- any strength benchmarks to compare again not the goal here, i don't train for strength anymore.. been there and done that. i can tell you that i'm getting better at gymnastics
- pct hcgenerate ES 5 caps per day

Look forward to any details you have, I am 14 days into an ostarine/cardarine cycle from sarms1 as well.

in bold above remember guys my goals are like most guys my age.... overall health, looking good, feeling good, and joint healing. remember LGD is very good at all of that.

Hey there! In regards of Cardarine GW1516 I wanted to ask.....this is something I am thinking about very often. Scientist have found out that GW1516 switches Fast Twich fibers into Slow Twich fibers. Wouldnt that be absolutely horrible scenario for a size focussed athlete or a big bodybuilder? Since the Fast Twich fibers are able to grow really big. Anybody has more information about that please?

Hey there! In regards of Cardarine GW1516 I wanted to ask.....this is something I am thinking about very often. Scientist have found out that GW1516 switches Fast Twich fibers into Slow Twich fibers. Wouldnt that be absolutely horrible scenario for a size focussed athlete or a big bodybuilder? Since the Fast Twich fibers are able to grow really big. Anybody has more information about that please?

that is quite a reach.

i've studied cardarine over the past 4 years and do not think such a thing is any issue

i would argue that cardarine is great for those putting on size too because it allows you to push harder in the gym

so had a monster and i mean monster workout yesterday

lots of gymnastics, wrecked my back and arms.

feel great today, slept like a fucking baby. my vascularity is sick and my recovery from these workouts is fast. I'm gonna hit the gym again today for some pushing exercises. I usually take a day off from a crazy workout but my recovery is ridiculous

so had a monster and i mean monster workout yesterday

lots of gymnastics, wrecked my back and arms.

feel great today, slept like a fucking baby. my vascularity is sick and my recovery from these workouts is fast. I'm gonna hit the gym again today for some pushing exercises. I usually take a day off from a crazy workout but my recovery is ridiculous

Steve that is crazy. Awesome but crazy! Good for you man!

Thanks for the great updates. I am for sure gonna try this stack one day.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

okay so woke up super early and did legs today.. then did yoga/stretching

veins popping out of my calves like crazy. my diet has not changed at all but i am def more leaner but weigh more. so lean muscle mass and less body fat. sarm's are awesome.

also another thing i noticed is my chronic pinched nerve in my neck is not bothering me as much. so the LGD def does have healing properties for the body. remember that was what it was originally made for. when i take steroids my neck gets worse, but when i use sarms it gets better. big difference

Good to hear. I'm gonna have to try this cycle now. Been contemplating it since you started the thread. Good updates.
okay so woke up super early and did legs today.. then did yoga/stretching

veins popping out of my calves like crazy. my diet has not changed at all but i am def more leaner but weigh more. so lean muscle mass and less body fat. sarm's are awesome.

also another thing i noticed is my chronic pinched nerve in my neck is not bothering me as much. so the LGD def does have healing properties for the body. remember that was what it was originally made for. when i take steroids my neck gets worse, but when i use sarms it gets better. big difference

Good to hear. I'm gonna have to try this cycle now. Been contemplating it since you started the thread. Good updates.

yes we don't see too many sarm's logs cause everyone wants to put on 15 pounds of slop in 10 weeks from steroids..

my goals are fitness and health.

I read anabolicum is suppressive at 1mg. Any signs of suppressed test? I have ran turinabol by itself so I know a little suppression doesn't hurt. Just curious how you felt.

Back
Top Bottom