Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD + Cardarine log Sarms1.com

I read anabolicum is suppressive at 1mg. Any signs of suppressed test? I have ran turinabol by itself so I know a little suppression doesn't hurt. Just curious how you felt.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

bro anabolicum isnt close to tbol in suppression....

very interesting log to read up on. Haven't done as much research on the sarms front as the steroid side, but may do more digging on it as a better alternative

Thats good to note. It is probably too suppressive to include in pct though hey? I know you can get away with ostarine which I am trying next pct. Would LGD be better used as a cycle similar to this?

I read anabolicum is suppressive at 1mg. Any signs of suppressed test? I have ran turinabol by itself so I know a little suppression doesn't hurt. Just curious how you felt.

brother there is great confusion when it comes to suppression. it simply means your pituitary glands spit out less hormones. that is all.. that is the correct definition of suppression.

and the answer is yes.. i have some SLIGHT suppression. but nothing like i would on actual steroids.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats good to note. It is probably too suppressive to include in pct though hey? I know you can get away with ostarine which I am trying next pct. Would LGD be better used as a cycle similar to this?

you can use ostarine in pct at a small dosage for under 4 weeks in pct but not LGD.

LGD is one of the more powerful sarm's so only use on cycle. you can stack it with steorids, run it solo, or run it with cardarine.

2mw6xau.jpg

here is a morning update cold.

notice i am LEANER obviously BUT i am also up 4 pounds since i started this cycle. that is what sarm's does for you.. that is called recomping where you gain lean muscle mass and still lose body fat.

the results are getting better and better btw so yes you need to run this stack for 8 weeks.. 8-12 weeks is the sweet spot.

That's awesome. Great info. You're looking a little bigger and leaner too. Which is why we do this. Looking forward to trying it out. Super stoked actually. mild steroid like results without the damn sides. By the sounds you actually feel better. Great log thank you.

2mw6xau.jpg

here is a morning update cold.

notice i am LEANER obviously BUT i am also up 4 pounds since i started this cycle. that is what sarm's does for you.. that is called recomping where you gain lean muscle mass and still lose body fat.

the results are getting better and better btw so yes you need to run this stack for 8 weeks.. 8-12 weeks is the sweet spot.

Shit. looking good man! This is by far the best I've ever seen you look

I didn't realize LGD had healing properties like that. Definitely something to think about when planning a SARMs stack. Guys always go to ostarine but LGD might fit in if your goal is healing and some size.

guys don't hesitate to contact me for a sarms1 code.

update: I gained another pound of lean muscle mass, and am still super lean. now up to 5 pounds total while dropping body fat, all while keeping my diet the same.. and really my training is down a bit, now that it is fishing season i am sacrificing 1 workout day to fish.

guys don't hesitate to contact me for a sarms1 code.

update: I gained another pound of lean muscle mass, and am still super lean. now up to 5 pounds total while dropping body fat, all while keeping my diet the same.. and really my training is down a bit, now that it is fishing season i am sacrificing 1 workout day to fish.

sounds pretty amazing this cycle is working this nicely. I've been weighing between the typical test cycle for my first one, or trying the sarms route for what seems like a cleaner amount of gains. For someone that's naturally an ectomorph, what kind of sarm cycle would you suggest.

Steve are you taking arimistane or another LH support supp alongside the sarms? Clomid or nova for pct?

no need to take an AI while on legit sarm's

I take hcgenerate while on the sarm's to boost things along more, it is a natural testosterone supplement.

for PCT i run hcgenerate ES

again if it is LEGIT sarm's you are good to go doing a mini-pct

no need to take an AI while on legit sarm's

I take hcgenerate while on the sarm's to boost things along more, it is a natural testosterone supplement.

for PCT i run hcgenerate ES

again if it is LEGIT sarm's you are good to go doing a mini-pct
I ordered mine thru Sarms1 so I know it's the real deal...i bought the beginner bulk cycle...the AOS 8 week
Def gonna use N2generate for pct

Back
Top Bottom