Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD + Cardarine log Sarms1.com

stevesmi

Staff
Guys I will be logging LGD (anabolicum) and Cardarine (GW).

This is a pic of LGD, ostarine, GW, and RAD in my stash

this is a great stack for lean muscle mass, strength gains, fat burning, and overall health/endurance.

I'm looking forward to see the results on this thing.

if you need a code to sarms1.com please get in touch with me by posting, PM'ing me or dropping me a visitor message. don't be shy

Last edited:
Guys I will be logging sarms1.com LGD (anabolicum) and Cardarine (GW).

1z1g0vo.jpg

this is a great stack for lean muscle mass, strength gains, fat burning, and overall health/endurance.

I'm looking forward to see the results on this thing. don't forget to hit me up for a code to sarms1

Very cool man. Anxious to hear the results!

Nice man. What was your reason for stacking LGD with cardarine and not S4 with cardarine?

Nice man. What was your reason for stacking LGD with cardarine and not S4 with cardarine?

S4 is an awesome sarm but I feel that S4 is best used with steroids since it is so good at helping with DHT side effects, while LGD is best used in a sarm's stack

just my personal preference. someone else might be different of course

just an update, it is very early but i am sleeping great at night, i look leaner in the mornings already. i am going to workout later today and will update how it goes.. i should have some great affects

okay I wanted to update. I did blood work after being on LGD a week to see what would happen

my total testosterone came down a tiny bit and so did my LH and FSH.. so yes LGD is SLIGHTLY SUPPRESSIVE, but if i was on steroids my numbers would be drastically different.. I wake up at night with erections so no problems there

my estrogen levels did NOT go up. so this myth that lgd causes a rise in estrogen is ludicurous. guys are using fake shit and blaming LGD for it.

my liver values again were perfect.. 22 and 24 for AST and ALT. 44 is the max. so no it doesn't do a thing for your liver. those that say it does again were running fake shit OR they are on every drug under the sun and blame the LGD.

okay I wanted to update. I did blood work after being on LGD a week to see what would happen

my total testosterone came down a tiny bit and so did my LH and FSH.. so yes LGD is SLIGHTLY SUPPRESSIVE, but if i was on steroids my numbers would be drastically different.. I wake up at night with erections so no problems there

my estrogen levels did NOT go up. so this myth that lgd causes a rise in estrogen is ludicurous. guys are using fake shit and blaming LGD for it.

my liver values again were perfect.. 22 and 24 for AST and ALT. 44 is the max. so no it doesn't do a thing for your liver. those that say it does again were running fake shit OR they are on every drug under the sun and blame the LGD.

This blood work shows you are using real legitimate SARMS.

Real SARMS are only minimally suppressive and do not effect liver enzymes

nice clean gains guys. sarm's are for people who want great results, without the BS.

if you want to put on 20 pounds of slop they aren't for you. here is what I look like after a couple weeks on. lean and mean !

709mvr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom