Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD and GW suppression?

winklaar

Registered
Hey I got my sarms from enhanced athlete because coach Trevor and Dr. Tony Huge recommends that brand without bias and besides they are both my heroes and I want to look like them one day. I'm currently 135 lb but I think I have the potential to double that if I work hard over the next few months. I'm running lgd 4033 and I'm running GW cardarine but so far not seeing good results and feel suppressed. Not getting morning wood and going limp during sex with my boyfriend. Any recommendatins? Maybe i need to use test with it

you need bloodwork first of all... second, your brand is the problem... lgd can cause some slight suppression but gw has none and you should not have all these issues... its well known that this brand has caused a lot of people these types of problems... you need to go with a trusted source and there are none more trusted than sarms4sale! Check them out here... https://sarms.forsale

find better heroes. my personal hero is that nurse who is a single mother working 12 hour shifts with a child at home that her dingbat ex doesn't take care of. THAT is a real hero.

This is definitely your source sir. I feel quite sorry for you to say these people are your heroes. You must not really know much about them but they are actually hurting you with the product you are taking and knowingly doing it. You need to stop using these products very quickly, get blood work and get yourself on a pct. In the future stick with a tried and true TRUSTED source. The very best you will find is sarms4sale!

- - - Updated - - -

This is definitely your source sir. I feel quite sorry for you to say these people are your heroes. You must not really know much about them but they are actually hurting you with the product you are taking and knowingly doing it. You need to stop using these products very quickly, get blood work and get yourself on a pct. In the future stick with a tried and true TRUSTED source. The very best you will find is sarms4sale!

Hey I got my sarms from enhanced athlete because coach Trevor and Dr. Tony Huge recommends that brand without bias and besides they are both my heroes and I want to look like them one day. I'm currently 135 lb but I think I have the potential to double that if I work hard over the next few months. I'm running lgd 4033 and I'm running GW cardarine but so far not seeing good results and feel suppressed. Not getting morning wood and going limp during sex with my boyfriend. Any recommendatins? Maybe i need to use test with it

Enhanced athlete sells fake sarms, Trevor and tony huge made fake injectable sarms that gave infections to guys. Most enhanced athlete sarms are spiked with prohormones, hey find Tony huge in thailand he's sitting there selling sarms and DNP steroids.

1) Show me proof of 'Coach Trevor' recommending Enhanced.
2) If you double your bodyweight over the next few months I'll blow you myself
3) Get a new boyfriend

Back
Top Bottom