Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD and GW for a woman

gklue17

Registered
Hey Guys and Gals,
I did my first cycle of LGD and LOVED it!!!!! I got such great info from you guys so thank you! Now me and a friend want to try a stack and was wondering how LGD and GW work together?
1) I want to bulk while staying around 17% body fat but
2) my friend wants to lean out...
Please advise...
G

LGD and GW are a great stack and do not have side-effects on women the way Steroid really do. Make sure you get legit Sarms from Sarms1.com

Some other recerahc places (that I won't name) got caught recently putting cheap prohormones into their sarms bottle. Not many guys would notice, but ALL the women that used it would know they are getting side effects.

SARMS1.com is the absolute best place to get legit SARMS product.

LGD and cardarine would be a really good lean mass SARMS cycle. The LGD will promote strength and size gains while the cardarine GW will help immensely with fat loss, endurance and recovery.

This is how I would run it:

Weeks 1 - 12
LGD 5mg/day
cardarine gw 10mg/day (5mg AM 5mg PM)

After the cycle, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

LGD and cardarine would be a really good lean mass SARMS cycle. The LGD will promote strength and size gains while the cardarine GW will help immensely with fat loss, endurance and recovery.

This is how I would run it:

Weeks 1 - 12
LGD 5mg/day
cardarine gw 10mg/day (5mg AM 5mg PM)

After the cycle, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Great cycle laid out for you here with the correct female dosages. Please keep us updated on your progress!

would this be for both our goals? If I wanted to bulk while staying lean could i take 10mg/day of LGD and 10 of gw as well? I took 10 LGD last time alone and loved it.

- - - Updated - - -

thank you!!

- - - Updated - - -

thank you!!

would this be for both our goals? If I wanted to bulk while staying lean could i take 10mg/day of LGD and 10 of gw as well? I took 10 LGD last time alone and loved it.

- - - Updated - - -

thank you!!

- - - Updated - - -

thank you!!

Yes, exactly.

10mg LGD/day + 10-20 mg cardarine gw/day. It will help increase lean muscle mass and strength, while helping tremendously with endurance, fat loss and recovery.

The LGD and GW stack works wonders, just as all of the SARMS that can be combined however you want to. If your friend just wants to lean out, she might as well just go with Cardarine alone - save some money, and leave space for progress. Additionally, I would recommend for her to add N2Slin with Cardarine GW, which will enhance the fat loss processes without any side effects at all.

Hey Guys and Gals,
I did my first cycle of LGD and LOVED it!!!!! I got such great info from you guys so thank you! Now me and a friend want to try a stack and was wondering how LGD and GW work together?
1) I want to bulk while staying around 17% body fat but
2) my friend wants to lean out...
Please advise...
G

LGD is great for females and GW is non hormonal so its great as well.. simply add 20mg per day of the GW

would GW alone be effective enough for fat loss in a woman ? or is there an additional "supplement" that would help? My wife is tall ,thin build 5 9" resistance workout 3 x week cardio 4 x week. 44 yr old in great shape , looking for that edge as age makes it difficult to give her the definition shes looking for. If there's a thread that is better for this reply please direct me , thank you.

Back
Top Bottom