Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lgd and rad140 stacked with tbal

Ssshortstop

Hey guys I'm about to start running test at 450 mg for 18 weeks EQ at 600 mg up to 800 mg for 16 weeks to run a ball Kickstart for 6 weeks at 60 mg and I've seen the Dylan videos and it was recommended about the two sarms or whatever they're called that are in the title of this just want to know where I get those but everybody thinks how to run them because I already have everything but those two when I'm going to wait a couple more weeks so I really do appreciate this but I'm ready to go and if it's all that to get dbol gains or whatever I am running that cycle I'm also running it with Arimidex at 2 5 mg every other day to every third day depending on how I feel and proviron while I'm on the tbol for 6 weeks at 25 mg a day and after that and through the 18 weeks at 50 mg a day thanks guys

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about my voice software let me clarify a couple things the Arimidex is at 0.25 mg every other day to every third day and I think the rest of that everybody can read through sorry about the b*******

- - - Updated - - -

Once again let me clarify some things I left out.... and I do apologize I'm 5 foot 5 170 lb about 16 to 17% body fat I have two cycles under my belt brand test Deca and then I ran dbol and test...... goals here were to find the perfect cycle and I seen an old school maybe it isn't old school video with Dylan Gemelli where he said the cycle of turinabol EQ and test with something nice so I'm actually going with that exact cycle and following the guidelines he's at or said to run some other than that I just came across some stuff that he said about running a couple of sarm's with the tbol and I realized that my voice software screw that up at the beginning I apologize guys any info is good and appreciated it cuz I'm already ready to go thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Once again let me clarify some things I left out.... and I do apologize I'm 5 foot 5 170 lb about 16 to 17% body fat I have two cycles under my belt brand test Deca and then I ran dbol and test...... goals here were to find the perfect cycle and I seen an old school maybe it isn't old school video with Dylan Gemelli where he said the cycle of turinabol EQ and test with something nice so I'm actually going with that exact cycle and following the guidelines he's at or said to run some other than that I just came across some stuff that he said about running a couple of sarm's with the tbol and I realized that my voice software screw that up at the beginning I apologize guys any info is good and appreciated it cuz I'm already ready to go thank you

its kind of hard to make this all out...

it seems you were asking where to get your sarms... that would be esarms.com

i would highly recommend getting your body fat down before you start this cycle... more so in the 12-13 range, which would be far more ideal and much healthier for steroid use... i've never really used voice software to post but i really wouldnt recommend it brother because its not doing your favors on getting questions answered properly when its this hard to translate...

omg....wtf happened to my post. We are all now stupider for having read that...it was dark and I was using voice software. OMG!!!! This is the type of thing that makes stick your head in a hole and never come out of it..LOL

Im going to try a new post right now....sorry guys, seriously...

this is the dumb shit I do....I don't get this right....then I feel like im being ganged up on, and I get so mad over dumb shit I end up being a troll.

im dedicated fuck
and if I post this it gets worse

my bodyfat scale says 16.5%

if any of the moderators can make this thread disappear, please do.
I posted the correct one

im an idiot, I fuck everything up

give me this one

Well bro. You dont have the foundation for steroids and you arent in the right shape. I suggest a sarms cycle from Esarms. Rad140, s4, and gw is what I'd recommend

Hey!
Thank you for your question. You can find LGD and RAD140 at various online retailers. Ther are a variety of retailers that carry them. I appreciate your interest in these products and hope that you have a great cycle!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom