Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD SARM cycle and AI during cycle

Trophy225

Registered
Hello to everyone,

at first i want to tell u im not speeking well english. But i hope u gonna understand me. Feel free to correct me:)
I from germany. Here are sarms nearly unknown so i decided to ask u.

I have already read a lot about sarms but im still not sure how to plan my cycle. I have bought 2x LGD-4033 - 10mgs/ml @ 30ml from sarms1.

In my puberty i started to get a light lipomastia (im 21 now and its still there but im sure i can reduce it on a cut) so i want to be safe during my cycle, maybe i'll react sensible. I dont get clomi, nova or other drugs so my only option will be an over the counter product (I think its better than nothing). The best one i can get is LGI . It contains 50mg Arimistane per pill and needs to be taken 4 times per day. But i thinks it will be overdosed as ai. When my cycle ends my plan is to take it for 1 week(?) as pct.

Could u help me to make lil cycle plan?
Thanks a lot:)

bro welcome to the evo family...so you have lipomastia and gynecomastia? you're better off doing letrozole or the anti gyno stack...

thanks bro! i only have lipomastia so nothing special.. its just light and i dont have a big problem with it. it ll be hard for me to get the anti gyno stack stuff but i ll try it. thanks for this hint at first. could you tell me how to dosage the arimistane?(androst-3 5-dien-7 17-dione) i dont know how to dosage it as ai during the cycle.

thanks bro! i only have lipomastia so nothing special.. its just light and i dont have a big problem with it. it ll be hard for me to get the anti gyno stack stuff but i ll try it. thanks for this hint at first. could you tell me how to dosage the arimistane?(androst-3 5-dien-7 17-dione) i dont know how to dosage it as ai during the cycle.

The best AI choice is aromasin. You can order it from ag-guys.com. Dose 10mg EOD.

I personally wouldn't start a cycle until you have your lipomastia under control. If I was you I would:

1. Run the anti-gyno protocol 3.0 exactly as it is laid out here: http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3
You can order everything you need from the protocol from ag-guys.com, sarms1.com and n2bm.com. All of them ship internationally.

2. After the protocol is finished, start your LGD cycle. Use aromasin at 10mg EOD with your cycle and after the cycle, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

Deal with your lipomastia first, since other compounds can potentially get it worse, and it will be harder to deal with. I assume that if you managed to get your LGD, then you can also order what's needed for Lipomastia from ag-guys. It is a very good and reliable source, so you should have no problems.

If your gyno is naturally that way you may be a bit more sensitive or not, had to be sure. But be careful in whatever you choose.

yea if it's a natural type of gyno that's a little different but either way aromasin can be used with little to no side effects and has some good benefits

Back
Top Bottom