Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD from sarms1

hammer_elite

Registered
Hello

3 weeks ago I have received some LGD sarms from sarms1.com, around 10 bottles for me and my friends, but as we see some of them have blue liquid and some of them
have purple liquid!

Do you think that the liquid has expired and we should not take it?

I have mailed to sarms1.com and they replied to me that they are from a different batch, but my question is why the different batch should have a different liquid color?

If someone know something it would be helpful as we are a bit disappointed with this case

Each colour of SARMS from SARMS1.com has a different colour. When they send the SARMS across the border, they put on the customs declaration that they are scented oils. They change the colour of each batch so customs doesn't catch on.

At the bottom of each vial there will be a little sticker that says what each SARM is. That's what you want to check to determine which SARM is which.

The color is just a die, so it has nothing to do with the actual quality of the product. They switch colors many times, and to my knowledge they do so for technical reasons. There is nothing to be worried about - if you got your stuff from sarms1, there is nothing to be concerned with, since their quality is always top notch.

Back
Top Bottom