Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD4033 sarm stack

walterbright

Registered
I am very worried about shutdown, I ran test last year and had anger issues and got shutdown hard. I did not touch anything since for fear of problems again. I lost all my gains so it was a huge waste of time. This is why I want to run sarms this time. Would LGD4033 be safe for me to use or would it be better to use another sarm?

I am very worried about shutdown, I ran test last year and had anger issues and got shutdown hard. I did not touch anything since for fear of problems again. I lost all my gains so it was a huge waste of time. This is why I want to run sarms this time. Would LGD4033 be safe for me to use or would it be better to use another sarm?

Start with why you had issues and shutdown - did you use an AI? Did you run a proper PCT? Did you adjust your training and nutrition post cycle? Did you get any blood tests?

Of course you were shut down when you used testosterone......that is what is supposed to happen. Why would your body continue to produce natural test if you are injecting so much more than you would ever need? SARMs will be a much better option for you since they are only mildly suppressive. LGD is actually one of my favourites but I would stack it with Cardarine.

steroids shut you down.. you should do research so you actually have some sort of clue what you are doing man... sarms are definitely the better option and lgd is great... what are your goals? i can set you up a really nice stack but need more info

Back
Top Bottom