Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD4033 with steroids?

SalMalt

Registered
I keep hearing conflicting info about running steroids with LGD4033. a guy on another forum flamed me and said that you can't do it because of binding to androgen receptors and you lose free testosterone. he said to run them completely separate. what do you think? was planning tren with the LGD

SMFH... that is the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard... run them together just one time and you tell me how it goes... i already know but then you can see for yourself... that is just some ignorant ass shit being put out there...

yes, they go EXTREMELY well together... you can stack any of them with anabolics and have extremely successful and STRONGER cycle...

https://sarms.forsale has the best quality you can find...

I keep hearing conflicting info about running steroids with LGD4033. a guy on another forum flamed me and said that you can't do it because of binding to androgen receptors and you lose free testosterone. he said to run them completely separate. what do you think? was planning tren with the LGD

It's no more or less true of LGD than any other steroid or sarm.

And that's why I only use this forum for this kind of stuff.

It took me awhile to find this forum and I had to sift through lots of garbage info but now that I'm here - I don't plan on going anywhere else for my PED info.

Back
Top Bottom