Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Libido drop

darrenshultz

Registered
So I always see everyone saying that their libido is really high on cycle.. I've always had a really high sex drive but since I started cycles its dropped dramatically... so what im asking, does anyone else libido drop, even on high test? Just test, nothing else lol

So I always see everyone saying that their libido is really high on cycle.. I've always had a really high sex drive but since I started cycles its dropped dramatically... so what im asking, does anyone else libido drop, even on high test? Just test, nothing else lol
Not me. How's your e2/ai dose?

What's your estrogen look like on your bloodwork, and what is your AI protocol?

not everyone has an increase and some do have a drop.

it bothers me when i hear people make assumptions on this topic because they assume steroids are magic. most guys who use steroids get very little out of them due to many factors and you should never make assumptions of anything including how your libido will change

Well if you arent taking an ai, your estrogen will skyrocket and libido will go in the shitter. Same thing happens if you take too much ai

Ever since I was started on trt 18 years ago my libido started going down. I didn’t do my first real cycle until a few years after starting trt. Adding more test and an oral made my libido drop even more, except the one time I added tren to my test!
My estrogen had never tested high but never been low either, usually mid range to high normal.
The last time I tried a small cycle was test/deca/Proviron! The Proviron changed everything for me! Libido wise. It didn’t seem to help with gains but my libido finally had me feeling like I was in my 20’s again and I did seem to stay less puffy the whole time.

Ever since I was started on trt 18 years ago my libido started going down. I didn’t do my first real cycle until a few years after starting trt. Adding more test and an oral made my libido drop even more, except the one time I added tren to my test!
My estrogen had never tested high but never been low either, usually mid range to high normal.
The last time I tried a small cycle was test/deca/Proviron! The Proviron changed everything for me! Libido wise. It didn’t seem to help with gains but my libido finally had me feeling like I was in my 20’s again and I did seem to stay less puffy the whole time.

If you don’t mind me asking, what caused you to go on trt 18 years ago?

If you don’t mind me asking, what caused you to go on trt 18 years ago?

I was between 30 and 31, still in the military, and was not feeling myself. The base doctors of course started right away calling it depression and trying me on mood drugs which only made me feel weird.
I had a follow up one day and saw a different PA, a man this time. He asked if my hormones had been tested and I said I didn’t think they had. So he ordered labs and my total test came back at 190 or 199, can’t remember which.
He referred me to an off base urologist instead of an endocrinologist.
Saw the urologist, he tested me again and I was in the 190’s again. He gave me a shot of hcg, I don’t know how much, and he tested me about 9 days later. I was in the 240’s.
He claims it should have jumped me into the 500’s, so he said I wasn’t working properly and prescribed 300mg every two weeks.
Started the week I turned 31.
I was completely anti drug before that point but after seeing how much they changed my life, my point of view was changed forever!

Back
Top Bottom