Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

libido dropping fast on cycle

JadonER

Registered
I am doing a long cycle for 16 weeks.
I’m 25 years old
5’9’’
16% body fat
my results were amazing on the first 10 weeks, up 22 pounds. Sex drive up, libido stronger
I’m using sustanon 250 @750mg per week
now I’m on the back end of the cycle and things are falling apart, libido down and gains slowing way down. Yes I am using an AI in case you ask. What would cause this?

You're simply on along time. What goes up must come down. I recommend mucuna purians, Avenacosides and N2Generate. That's a good of a libido boost as you can ask for.

I’m 25 years old
5’9’’
16% body fat
my results were amazing on the first 10 weeks, up 22 pounds. Sex drive up, libido stronger
now I’m on the back end of the cycle and things are falling apart, libido down and gains slowing way down. Yes I am using an AI in case you ask. What would cause this?

It's possible your estrogen is way too high or way too low, hard to say not knowing how much of an aromatase inhibitor you're using.

With 750mgs of sustanon anything over 12.5mgs aromasin or 1mg of arimidex ED or close to that might cause libido issues, and anything under that might be the opposite.

Get blood work and level out your estrogen levels.

Estrogen is likely off. Get bloodwork. It may be too high, or it may be too low because you're using too much AI. A lot of people overuse ais these days and it will kill your libido and your gains

You can always respond different from cycle to cycle and also, coming to the end you will always "come down". Just run a proper PCT and I recommend sticking to 12 week cycles next time and lower dosages.

I’m 25 years old
5’9’’
16% body fat

bro maybe yo should stop cycle

Get your blood work in order and at this point I would run a comprehensive pct

Back
Top Bottom