Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Libido issues on the cycle

7enesis

Registered
I was wondering if you guys can help me pinpoint what is causing my libido to go down on cycle. I am on week 3 of this below:

masteron propionate 300 mg/week
trenbolone acetate 250 mg week
testosterone cypionate 400 mg week
aromasin 25 mg every other day
I had stronger libido before I started this cycle than during. Do you think maybe the masteron is causing my libido to go down or is it something else

I was wondering if you guys can help me pinpoint what is causing my libido to go down on cycle. I am on week 3 of this below:

I had stronger libido before I started this cycle than during. Do you think maybe the masteron is causing my libido to go down or is it something else

You should try dropping your aromasin to 12.5mgs per day to see if you have a stronger than usual response to aromatase inhibitors.
Also your masteron could be fake but unless you're not hardening from it hard to say.

everyone reacts different to androgens and steroids in general. most guys would tell you that their libido goes sky high. again that is 80% probably.

also check your aromasin dosage, might be too high

The guys are right your ai may be to high. Try dropping it a little if you have it available throw in some proviron at 50 mg a day

Likely your estrogen is very low with that aromasin dose plus the compounds you are taking. There is always the possibility that this is just happening due to fluctuating hormones though. Not all cycles are the same. Sometimes you may have a huge libido boost and other times it goes down.

i dont do the guesswork without blood work man... you need to get bloodwork so you know EXACTLY what the problem is, not take random guesses which could ultimately just make things worse

i would love to see some bloodwork to really get the reason pin pointed as to what is going on. As Dylan pointed out, you would easily misdiagnose the issue and make things worse

Way too much aromasin AND you are on masteron which lowers estrogen too. Your estrogen is likely tanked. On that dose of test and masteron id be on no AI at all

Way too much aromasin AND you are on masteron which lowers estrogen too. Your estrogen is likely tanked. On that dose of test and masteron id be on no AI at all

Nailed it!

This looks like a pretty clear cut case of low estrogen. Dnt think blood test is required on this one...
Esp with the mast.
Id save the blood test for more complicated situations.

And Somone mentioned add in proviron. That lowers estrogen also, so won't help at all. Proviron isn't a miracle, u stil have to have balanced levels.
You could run 100mg proviron and kill ur estrogen and have zero libido... Soo.

Nailed it!

This looks like a pretty clear cut case of low estrogen. Dnt think blood test is required on this one...
Esp with the mast.
Id save the blood test for more complicated situations.

And Somone mentioned add in proviron. That lowers estrogen also, so won't help at all. Proviron isn't a miracle, u stil have to have balanced levels.
You could run 100mg proviron and kill ur estrogen and have zero libido... Soo.
Yep exactly. Adding proviron would make the problem worse, not better. This is a perfect example of too much AI. That is the root of this problem

I'm with everyone else bro. I am prone to estrogenic sides from aromatization and I still only take 1/2 the amount of AI for 500mg test that you're taking. Plus you're running Mast as well.

If I had to guess I'd say low libido isn't you're only problem. Tanking your estrogen can make you lethargic and have you overall just feeling like shit.

Get your E back in range and you should be good to go

Back
Top Bottom