Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Libido problems on cycle, need opinions.

Cryingname

Registered
My cycle is not going well now, but before going to see a doctor, I want to see your opinions, because I think you are better informed about steroids than the doctor. My cycle is deca @ 300 mgs and test enan @ 400 mgs. I am a hot guy in the bedroom, so during the cycle I had tons of sex with my GF. However, in the last 4 weeks the libido is getting worse and worse. In the beginning of the cycle I also used tren, but got aggressive, so I stoped using it because it started to effect my relations with my GF. What can cause this libido problem? What can I do to solve this? I really don't want to see the doctor, but the libido is more important to me.

For what your taking you need to have aromasin to keep your estrogen in check and caber /liquid dostenex and the drug proviron this will free all your test from your dht receptor . Odds are your prolactin is high deca will kill your sex drive why they call it deca dick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That happened to me man also got really tired when I used deca last time and didn't use caber or prami to control prolactin, learned the hard way
Throw in some caber or prami asap or drop the deca and get some natural Supps to lower it

My cycle is not going well now, but before going to see a doctor, I want to see your opinions, because I think you are better informed about steroids than the doctor. My cycle is deca @ 300 mgs and test enan @ 400 mgs. I am a hot guy in the bedroom, so during the cycle I had tons of sex with my GF. However, in the last 4 weeks the libido is getting worse and worse. In the beginning of the cycle I also used tren, but got aggressive, so I stoped using it because it started to effect my relations with my GF. What can cause this libido problem? What can I do to solve this? I really don't want to see the doctor, but the libido is more important to me.

I will suggest that you increase the amount of Test to 500mgs per week, and that you begin taking 12.5mgs of Aromasin every other day. If you are already taking Aromasin, it may well be bogus.

When using nandrolones, especially deca durabolin, you should be using the following ancillaries:

1. Cabergoline at 0.25 mgs E2D from the first day of the cycle
2. Proviron at 50 mgs per day
3. Aromasin for estrogen due to testosterone use.

The lack of any of these ancillaries can lead to problems with libido, so this may be the first thing to look into.

Your problem is from not using the proper support supplements with your cycle.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.
3. A DHT derivative to prevent side effects like deca dick. Proviron at 25mg/day is a good dosage.

what the guys have listed above will do the trick

i really think it is a combination of all of the above here. perhaps you are simply growing too much and too fast and that is causing your body to be exhausted. it is easy to gain a lot on a deca/test stack as it is

also proviron is very important to use as it will offset the binding to DHT receptors from nandrolone

the correct way to run your stack is a bit different

i would do 400mg a week deca
200mg a week test
50mg a day proviron
aromasin 10mg EOD
dostinex as an option*

Why dostinex as a option is t that a must bro?

Im going to jump on here and ask the bros is there any alternatives to proviron that dont kill the hair?

I herd it can cause hair loss I'm pretty much bald so I said fuck it a few years ago and just shave my head

Is there any scientific research on this?
This topic is all over the forums with most saying it fries hair follicles.

If you look at science proviron is a DHT and DHT is part of increased hair loss. I see your point. The thing is that it isn't always this way in the real world. For example, anavar is a DHT but more mild on hair loss. It tends to be the more androgenic compounds like tren, anadrol, etc. that are the worst. Yes proviron is an androgen but it is a mild one. Keep your dose moderate 25-50mg per day and you're fine. Remember that genetics play the biggest role with hair loss.

If you look at science proviron is a DHT and DHT is part of increased hair loss. I see your point. The thing is that it isn't always this way in the real world. For example, anavar is a DHT but more mild on hair loss. It tends to be the more androgenic compounds like tren, anadrol, etc. that are the worst. Yes proviron is an androgen but it is a mild one. Keep your dose moderate 25-50mg per day and you're fine. Remember that genetics play the biggest role with hair loss.

Agreed on all parts. Thanks MB

Back
Top Bottom