Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LIKE TO INTRODUCE MYSELF TO THE EVOLUTIONARY BODYBUILDING FORUM/COMMUNITY

TRENBONZ

Registered
Im a 25 year bodybuilding vet,coach,almost pro status, experience in steroids,post and pre cycling,experience in steroids,insulin,peps,hgh,hcg,thyroid,nutrution, building mass and cutting down fat, some of my friends in the pro ranks are and were..jay cutler, (rip) paul deMayo 'QUADZILLA',mike mattarazzo , and was getting to know rich piana..we have lost some of the great OG in old school bodybuilding,they all will be and are missed, I may be a newbie on this forum but I could of written "the steroid bible' with all my 25+ years in this sport, I want to welcome myself onto your forum and discussion board and know im here for the newbie upmost first as they are the most important members not the seasoned ones that know or think they know everything,im here to help out anybody esp them, if u have any questions for me please don't hesitate to hit me up with a pm and ask..no shame here, I love sharing my experience,strenth and hope with this entire bodybuilding community, and I don't judge..natural or hard core beans don't matter, anyway u can all call me "trenbonz" because tren is my fav drug!

Im a 25 year bodybuilding vet,coach,almost pro status, experience in steroids,post and pre cycling,experience in steroids,insulin,peps,hgh,hcg,thyroid,nutrution, building mass and cutting down fat, some of my friends in the pro ranks are and were..jay cutler, (rip) paul deMayo 'QUADZILLA',mike mattarazzo , and was getting to know rich piana..we have lost some of the great OG in old school bodybuilding,they all will be and are missed, I may be a newbie on this forum but I could of written "the steroid bible' with all my 25+ years in this sport, I want to welcome myself onto your forum and discussion board and know im here for the newbie upmost first as they are the most important members not the seasoned ones that know or think they know everything,im here to help out anybody esp them, if u have any questions for me please don't hesitate to hit me up with a pm and ask..no shame here, I love sharing my experience,strenth and hope with this entire bodybuilding community, and I don't judge..natural or hard core beans don't matter, anyway u can all call me "trenbonz" because tren is my fav drug!

Welcome to Evo brother!

It is always great to have new guys here that know their stuff, it helps everyone learn.

that was one of the funniest episodes ever. Frank Zane is a grumpy old fart. he yelled at trevor twice in the podcast

Bro wtf trevor was doing putting his pants on? Is there a video of this? [emoji23]

Bro wtf trevor was doing putting his pants on? Is there a video of this? [emoji23]

I think Trevor got up to adjust the cam and Zane yelled at him. Then later Trevor asked a legit question about what peds he used and he yelled again.

I think Trevor got up to adjust the cam and Zane yelled at him. Then later Trevor asked a legit question about what peds he used and he yelled again.

Bro you sure he didn’t get up and take his pants off? Seems like it lol ....

that was one of the funniest episodes ever. Frank Zane is a grumpy old fart. he yelled at trevor twice in the podcast

It is my favorite episode on entertainment value alone! lol

Back
Top Bottom