Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lil modification question about "perfect pct"

revin890

Registered
Hello, so im a week a away from my pct( 3 more days till my last pin of 3 month cycle of test propionate)

Just wondering if I can replace aromasin with adex? if not explain, due to the fact i have adex only cause i didnt use during cycle. Can i lower ostarine dosage to 20 since my tablets are only 10 mg a piece source, (sarms.ca)
I accidentally ordered the regular hc generate not the "es" version am able to continue the perfect pct?
And last is n2guard essential towards the "perfect pct" if so explain thank you.

Please do not send me a link towards a specific entity because ive read it all and I just want to reiterate so i dont mess up my natural test, and build muscle at the same time rebuilding my hpta simultaneusly thanks

Arimidex - not a good choice for a PCT because you will experience estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. Aromasin is a suicide AI so there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. You can order aromasin from ag-guys.com.

Ostarine - 20mg/day is fine but sarms can only be legally sold as a research liquid chemical. If you have capsulated SARMS, they are most likely laced with a pro-hormone or fake. I would order sarms from a new source (such as sarms1.com) and dose 25mg/day

Hcgenerate - you can use the regular version instead of the ES in your pct. Yes.

N2guard - essential, no. A good idea? Yes. I personally would not cut corners when it comes to your PCT. This is your health you are talking about.

It seems to me that you got there fake SARMS, as they should only come as a research liquid. If you got SARMS in pills or caps, then you can be sure that these are fake SARMS. As for the arimidex, while it is not desirable to use it instead of aromasin, especially on PCT, you can use it - in any case, it is better to use arimidex rather than nothing at all.

I would not cut corners with pct. there is enough time to get what you need ordered. I would follow the advice above to make sure you recover natural test production and keep your gains.

Back
Top Bottom